Karish V Abbey ***Settled****

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5253 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

YeeeeeHaaaaaaa.:D :D :D

Abbey have settled. I cant believe it:eek: :eek: :eek:. I had a call this evening at around 4.15pm. A lovely young man with a soft irish accent explained that he was calling from Abbey. He had recieved my court bundle as directed by the the District Judge. (I only sent it yesterday) and he wanted to know if I wished to settle. He gave me the blurb about saying that the charges were fair etc and also mentioned something about someone at Lloyds losing a case today( I think it was more blurb) I think he was reading from a script. Anyway I explained that I wanted the full amount and told him that I had incurred a number of costs. He said that he would offer me £3000 I said to send me an e mail and I would consider it he said that he wanted to settle the matter today and offered me £3200. I agreed to settle as that is only £150 less than I was expecting. He said that he would process everything in the next three to four working days. I will wait till I see it before I cancel my court case. The Standard Order for directions certainly did the trick. My case is not due to be heard until 17th July. Thank you to everyone who has helped me. I will be making a donation as soon as I receive the money.

Karish

Congratulations Karish! I'm waiting for my phone call/letter any day. I sent my Court bundle 2 weeks ago, court date set for 21st June. fingers crossed I get some news soon. Well done to you!!!:)

• 3 months later...

Thread moved to success forum.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.