gail v tsb

Gail-you

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5247 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

can you tell me what i should do now .

sent the second letter and in the mean time i received a offer of £750.00

but my claim is over £4000.00 so sent the the rejection letter and would only accept as part payment but my second letter still stands .my deadline is up today ,oh and the £750.00 has been paid in to my account ,but i have not had a reply

the next step is court but to be honist i am scared stiff concidering todays news so how do i go about the next step ?

My personal opinion is that you have nothing to be scared of.

You have done everything right so far and shouldn't be put off continuing with your claim.

As i understand it, the case today wasn't won by lloyds but was lost by the claimant due to being ill prepared (something i have also been guilty of). As long as you follow the step by step advice on this site i would say you have nothing to worry about.

Hi

can you tell me what i should do now .

sent the second letter and in the mean time i received a offer of £750.00

but my claim is over £4000.00 so sent the the rejection letter and would only accept as part payment but my second letter still stands .my deadline is up today ,oh and the £750.00 has been paid in to my account ,but i have not had a reply

the next step is court but to be honist i am scared stiff concidering todays news so how do i go about the next step ?

If your 14 days for your LBA is now up, put in your claim to the court for the amount less the £750 which has already been paid. Nothing to be worried about today's activities - just learn the hard lesson to be WELL prepared with all your documentation and read everything on this site. The banks WANT everyone to be too scared to pursue further - this is part of their game but if you are well organised and confident with what you have done you will win! There are no short cuts but read all the success stories and you will probably see a fairly familiar pattern emerging! Good luck and shout if you need more handholding! Debs;)

thanks Debs

so how do i put in a claim to the court and what documents do i need to continue

Can I suggest that you read the Step by Step Instructions first? This will give you all the possible scenarios that could happen at each stage. You can fill in a N1 claim form (highly recommended and available online or from the court - it will give you much more room to put your POC (Particulars of Claim) - this is where a lot of people fall down because they don't complete this part correctly! Or you can file online using MCOL but you are strapped for space in filling in your POCs. Look in the Library for all the letters and docs that you will need. When filling in your N1 you will need three copies of the form plus 3 copies of your schedules with the 8% interest included.

thanks Barty

i will need to read carefully it looks complecated not sure if i can do it :confused:

Course you can! Just take your time, there is no deadline to meet, and submit your claim when you are confident enough to do it - Lloyds paid out £5k two days after submitting their defence to me. We all feel really nervous to begin with which is not a bad thing - that means you will double check everything and ask questions - better to be safe than sorry!

Read all the success stories and you will see how people start with doubting their ability to succeed and then look at the final posts - they are really chuffed and ready to take on the world!:p