CCI - How is this calculated with a Yorkshire Bank claim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5145 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I am just about to start the claim process against YB for penalties I have paid. The accounts are closed now, but this should not produce a problem as I understand it.

My main problem is that with my other bank and credit card claims I have been able to put in claims for Compound Contractual Interest (example Halifax at 29.4% and Capital One at 34.9%), however what rate of interest does YB charge for unauthorized overdrafts? I see that they levy an £8 a day penalty fee for an unauthorized overdraft and £25 a month per month but these are of course not percentage figures.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

HI YORKSHIRES interest rates are here

Current Accounts

it come up at 27.6%

how have you gone on so far with halifax with cci as i have just sent prelim with cci to bank of scotland who is of course part of halifax

how far along are you?

voyager

nationwide settled in full 7/06/2007

yorkshire bank settled in full 15/06/2007

capital one filed at court 06/06/2007 acknowledged 15/6 defence received 30/6 AQ sent 2/7 with application for summary judgement--hearing date 18 sept foe defence to be struck out

cahoot filed at court 25/06/2007 to acknowledge default judgement granted 27/06###won###settled in full

HBOS filed at court acknowledged 20/06/2007 default judgement granted 16th july so won

i wouldnt have thought so because if you went overdrawn by charges for example the bank would still charge you that interest rate so why cant you ,

i`ve pm`d gary h for you he should be able to confirm my answer!

and could you give me any info on how you got on with halifax ?

nationwide settled in full 7/06/2007

yorkshire bank settled in full 15/06/2007

capital one filed at court 06/06/2007 acknowledged 15/6 defence received 30/6 AQ sent 2/7 with application for summary judgement--hearing date 18 sept foe defence to be struck out

cahoot filed at court 25/06/2007 to acknowledge default judgement granted 27/06###won###settled in full

HBOS filed at court acknowledged 20/06/2007 default judgement granted 16th july so won