On Behalf Of Stephen Hone

granby

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5247 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

please read as new rules apply

Dear Members

Please accept my apology for the last few days of back biting between Penalty charges site and Consumer action group.

I wont go into how it started or who fault it is as that is not important, it happened and it was wrong!

Both sites in my opinion have help thousands of people stand up to the bullies and both site are Fantastic and are only here to help people.

Yes some time we mess up too after all we only human with feelings and pride.

Sadly there has been some difference between us on points of opinion which I am sure that we all ugly enough to berry and forgive and forget.

Lets now berry this and move forward in what we are both great at and that is helping people who need advice and friendship.

I have posted this on both forums

To Penalty charges members

No slating of other forums will be tolerated from now on if you posts do this you will be warned any persistent breaches will result in your membership being terminated

If any member has a problem with any other site please report this to a mod or admin and they will communicate and try and sort the dispute,

To Cag Members and Admin and Mods

Please let me know is any of pc member come to your site and cause trouble we will they will be warned and as above any persistent breach will result in there member ship being terminated.

As I above I am very sorry for what has transpired and hope both site can now move forward into battle side by side,

Best wishes

Stephen Hone

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]