1st template?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5242 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

thanks sneaker

it says that i need to enclose £10 for them. when my sister made a claim she didn't offer any money and had hers for free. has there been a change in the proceedings or do you think i could try getting them gratis too.

sy76

Guest louis wu

Sy,

you can claim the £10 later, its not worth them trying to delay you by not sending it.

Louis

ps have a really good read of the FAQ's, and in particular the 'step-by-step' instructions, it will answer all your questions...even the ones you haven't thought of yet:)

thanks sneaker

it says that i need to enclose £10 for them. when my sister made a claim she didn't offer any money and had hers for free. has there been a change in the proceedings or do you think i could try getting them gratis too.

sy76

If you don't enclose the 10.00 they don't have to send you anything and you are wasting time. You will be able to claim the 10.00 back when you claim and quite often they return it to you anyway.

Send the 10.00 in a postal order because then its deemed cashed on receipt and send the letter special delivery to get a signature....the 40 days starts from that point (including weekends etc).

Good luck

You may receive different advice to your query as people have different experiences and opinions. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take.

If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability.

If you think I have been helpful PLEASE click the scales

court bundles for dummies