The Lex's and O2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6162 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone help with this?

Razor v3, deciding first of all not to talk to it's Jabra head set anymore. Now totally refusing to even power up it's Bluetooth connection. I think it's possessed!!!

Have tried master reset etc.... Spoke with o2 (18 month, £35 per month contract) they can't/won't replace my phone until the 29th of August?

Driving all day, using my phone all day - averaging well in excess of 2000 miles per month & needing my phone. Can anybody help please?

Mrs Lex.

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Are you near any of those market stalls with the whizzkids who unlock phones etc? Some are decidedly dodgy I know, but I've often found a couple of the lads on the stalls to be most helful with phones. They certainly know their way around them.

Go into an O2 store. They should send it off for repair. Takes 14 days. If they can't repair it after so many attempts they may offer an alternative.

You should be offered a loan phone to take while it is away for repair

All my posts are made without prejudice and may not be reused or reproduced without my express permission (or the permission of the forums owners)!

17/10/2006 Recieve claim against me from lloyds TSB for £312.82

18/10/06 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent

03/02/07 Claim allocated to small claims. Hearing set for 15/05/07. Lloyds ordered to file statement setting out how they calculate their charges

15/05/07 Lloyds do not attend. Judgement ordered for £192 approx, £3 travel costs and removal of default notice

29/05/07 4pm Lloyds deadline for payment of CCJ expires. Warrant of execution ready to go

19/06/07 Letter from court stating Lloyds have made a cheque payment to court

Thank you, Sneaker and Dave.

I'm based in Plymouth for the next two days, so will give both option's a try !!

Mrs Lex

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

&

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Thanks Dave

I managed to do that today - they weren't delighted though!!

Gave me a 'loan phone' for £25 refundable deposit, but without the Bluetooth

I desperately need! Didn't know that until I'd left - but hey, blonde

moment & very stressed?

They did say it was a very 'poorly' phone - despite being in pristine

condition!

Many thanks for the advice, hopefully they'll honour the 14 day return

clause.

Kind regards

Mrs Lex

&