Dymchurch Meet - 26th May

dave
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6168 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Seriously, we're having a slash-up to kick off the summer on the 26th May.

I can put a few people up, I have a few beds, and floor space and a bar and bbq in the day.

All welcome. ;-)

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

Would love to make it, but I will be up in London this weekend, not the following one...when is the next Dymchurch meet happening?

Are you going to come to Eden...it's looking to be the biggest CAG meet of the year...?

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Sadly, I cannot make Eden :-(

Are you at the Hampstead Heath meet?

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

------------

The Saturday or the Sunday? :D

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Sunday?

------------

------------

I might just go cruisin' on the Saturday...LOL

Fair play, I can't make the Saturday, as I have my daughters, but the Sunday I can make.

Would be a shame not to meet up again.

------------

------------

PS. Just skyped you, but it hasn't delivered the message yet - you can ignore it now - you'll understand when you get it ;-)

------------

------------

KK...at least this is a nice and peaceful thread...;)

We might need to after the earthquake the other week!

------------

------------

Are you going to come to Eden...it's looking to be the biggest CAG meet of the year...?

I think you'll find that that probably will be the one at Chateau (well, chatelet) Bookie, prior to the HH meet. ;-)

Would love to see Sunny Dymchurch but I will be in Ireland.

Perhaps you can sail over in your luxury yacht, collect me, we can eat those diamond encrusted sandwiches etc and you can then drop me back over the border in your helicopter.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

....ah but I forgot to mention that I have diamond cased teeth.

------------

------------

The original Diamond Geezer...

Aren't Gerbils "beasts" too?

------------

------------

Difficult to tell - it's pink/red rusty colour (which the police nearly took away last night - had the pick up truck and everything, but that's a different story!)

------------

------------

Just found this thread.

Where's Dymchurch?

Anywhere near Gloucestershire?

27.04 Prelim NATIONWIDE

Data Protection Act CO-OP

28.04 Response CO-OP

24.05 Data Protection Act GE MONEY

31.05 Response GE MONEY

03.06 Moneyclaim NATIONWIDE

23.06. Letter from Charles Bacon - partial settlement.

26.06 J Wright to Charles Bacon: thanks - but no thanks

04.07. Default Notice served

06.07 Allocation Questionaire

07.07 28 days up for above

NATIONWIDE SETTLED IN FULL 18.07.06

Thanks!

Nowhere near Gloucestershire!

Looks nice tho. . .

27.04 Prelim NATIONWIDE

Data Protection Act CO-OP

28.04 Response CO-OP

24.05 Data Protection Act GE MONEY

31.05 Response GE MONEY

03.06 Moneyclaim NATIONWIDE

23.06. Letter from Charles Bacon - partial settlement.

26.06 J Wright to Charles Bacon: thanks - but no thanks

04.07. Default Notice served

06.07 Allocation Questionaire

07.07 28 days up for above

NATIONWIDE SETTLED IN FULL 18.07.06

• 2 weeks later...

Did the meet go ahead?