Meg v Barclays Business

Megellen

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5248 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just a quick question.

MOH has sent S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) to Barclays via recorded delivery the same day as one to Abbey Nat (17/04/07).

Abbey has acknowledged receipt of S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) by letter (dated 23/04/07). This letter also states that they will take the 40 days to comply from 20/04/07 - fair enough!!!! 30th May (by my reckoning!!)

We also were able to track the delivery on Royal mail website.

The same website has no record of the rec. del. to Barclays!!

Both £10 fees were paid with Nationwide counter cheques (are these traceable once debited from your account?).

If we have nothing from Barclays within the 40 days, can we get them on non-compliance (if proven that cheque has been cashed?

I can't see any other way of proving delivery. PLEASE ADVISE :-| :-|

Meg

Nationwide S.A.R. 31/03/07 Prelim Letter & Sched. 09/05/07 Claiming £2792 LBA 23/05/07

MCOL filed 30/06/07

Barclaycard S.A.R. 03/04/07 Prelim Letter & Sched. 11/06/07

Claiming £516.00 LBA Sent 03/07/07

Abbey S.A.R. 31/03/07 Prelim Letter & Sched. 12/06/07 Claiming £1380 LBA 03/07/07

MBNA S.A.R. 31/03/07 Prelim Letter & Sched. 12/06/07 Claiming £799 LBA 03/07/07

Waiting to do:- GE Capital Bank / M&S Money / Bristol & West / Capital One

barclays are being right tits at the moment with the SAR's, theyre taking the pee by using the 40 days and then whining that theyre too busy to handle the request in time..what a crock...

Dont be surprised if you here NOTHING from Barclays even after 50 days, then call the Data Protection Dept and give em hell, dont take any rubbish from them tell them theyve had their time plus some.

If you do get to speak to someone, make sure you have all your information to support your complaint in front of you cos they will try and confuse you with dates and timescales etc...

Regarding the Recorded delivery, These people have so much mail every day the posties dont do their job properly and make sure every signature is collected. you can complain to Royal MAil but I feel it falls on deaf ears.

The £10 wont show up as being cashed as B's do not charge for the SAR.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.