Pawilliam -v- A&l

PAWILLIAM

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5236 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Have been reading what A&L have been putting you all through. I have sent my first letter requesting my refund on 2 May, about to send my next letter tomorrow, 15 May, assume 14 days is 14 calendar days? Is this correct?

Also, have added the 8% interest onto my charges, is there any other charges I can add? Or am I just being gready?:confused:

Thanks, I posted my second letter yesterday, 15 May and received a reply from A&L to my first letter today, saying that the OFT were actually referring to late payment fees for credit cards payments. As I have already sent my second letter, I was just going to give them the 14 days and then go ahead with court action on 29 May. Assume this is correct.

Hopefully, I wont have to go that far but in reading other peoples threads, take it that this is the way A&L like to play it.

Thanks Younganfree,

I've been reading up on what I have to do next and will do my MCOL on 29 May. Take it A&L will make me wait but am hoping it will be all worth it!

Have you been successful yet?

Hi, How much is it for? You might be lucky and A&L might pay up just after MCOL...some of us are waiting for a court date but we should come out on top in the end.

Jenny