About to start with my reclaim

Cole
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6190 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone, my name is Cole.

Im 25 & have had a Natwest account since secondary school, they so cleverly started a scheme to open an account for us all in year 9 if I remember correctly.

Ive only banked with them since and have had the same amount of financial problems many students have while at College and University.

I have an overdraft facility (which they raised quite considerably without my say so) and have had problems over the last 5 years with the charges & keeping within my arranged overdraft limit.

I was also mis sold the Advantage Gold account which they used to charge @ £9 a month, through sheer laziness & inconvenience I let my account remain Advanatge Gold for a pretty long time. (I realise I cant claim back for this)

Im glad to say times are abit better now but I was notified of this site by a friend who claimed back charges from 2 banks.

I always thought it was fishy me getting a £35 charge for going £4 over my overdraft but im glad to see they have been acting illegally and there is something I can do about it.

I am obviously about to begin the 1st step of sending the Data Protection Act request letter but would like to be sure of a few things since there is a wealth of information on this site and it can get confusing.

Do I send the statutory maximum fee of £10 as a cheque or cash?

Should I send the letter by Recorded or Special Delivery?

& what Natwest address do I send this 1st stage letter to?

I aim to keep this thread ongoing in a bid to help anyone else at my stage of their claim and I thank anyone in advance for help :)

Welcome Cole to the Nasty West forum.

(a) £10 cheque.

(b) Guaranteed next day delivery.

Retail Regulatory Risk

2nd Floor

Cornerstone

60 South Gyle Crescent

Edinburgh

EH12 9WF

Good luck. This will also help.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html#post436526

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.