New Here and in debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5242 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I am new here so I am just saying hello while I find my way around the forums. I am in debt at the moment due to loosing my job through ill health, also, Nat west my bank are charging me so would like to be able to get them back. I did go and see the bank manager where he propsed I took a £2000 loan out with them rather than him refunding my bank charges:mad: after all he did point out I spent the money and if I go overdrawn then I get hefty charges:o I am also having problem with Npower as I am positive they are charging me too much and that I haven't used as much fuel as they say I have. So I look forward to joing in the forum and hopefully gain some knowlege and help.:) Thanks nettle62

Hi I am new here so I am just saying hello while I find my way around the forums. I am in debt at the moment due to loosing my job through ill health, also, Nat west my bank are charging me so would like to be able to get them back. I did go and see the bank manager where he propsed I took a £2000 loan out with them rather than him refunding my bank charges:mad: after all he did point out I spent the money and if I go overdrawn then I get hefty charges:o I am also having problem with Npower as I am positive they are charging me too much and that I haven't used as much fuel as they say I have. So I look forward to joing in the forum and hopefully gain some knowlege and help.:) Thanks nettle62

hello and welcome to the site. :D

Ok you need to read the FAQs and the step by step instructions(linked in my signature) These will aid you in reclaiming your cash. Start a thread in the Natwest forum and the utilities forum, post your questions/progress there

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.