style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5251 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I've just joined and am most grateful that you have set up this forum.

Today, having decided to tackle my bank (NatWest) and claim back the money they've extorted from me, all I could find were websites for ambulance-chasing solicitors. So, when I found your site it was an absolute relief.

When the charges were applied to my account I argued, at the time, that what they were doing was outrageous. I went as far as having a meeting with my bank manager to complain. All to no avail. They maintained that this was standard procedure and could not be reversed. If only I knew then what I know now!

Anyway, thanks again and I look forward to going through the forums and learning more.

I have one question, the account in question, although in my actual name, is a business (sole-trader) account with the business centre branch of NatWest. Will this fact effect my claim?

Cheers.

Guest ChloeJane

Hi there!

Welcome to the forum!

Yes there are a lot of ambulance chasers out there which has people discouraged doing it on their own and cleverly making money out of what is a simple process.

A business claim is slightly different, but am sure you will find the business templates make it easier to understand.

As it is Natwest, i thought I would give you the link to the Natwest Forum. this will then become your permanent thread of information where you will be able to continue to return to, to ask questions, get tips and seek support throughout your claim.

To get there click below

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/

At the bottom of the page is a button " new thread" click and you are there and it is your start!

A link to the business templates are here -

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/64975-business-claims-basic-guide.html

If you have any questions or need any further support just ask as I too am about to claim my Natwest Business charges! Already won with Abbey!

All the best,

CJ