northern ireland

jojo123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6197 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Basically all the same rules regarding the small claims procedure apply to N.I., except you have to file the claim manually at your local courthouse - we're still a bit prehistoric, no online applications yet - and you can claim up to a maximum of 2000 pounds, although your costs and the 8% interest can be added to this.

Just follow the step by step instructions HERE and have a good look around the site...you're in good company!

Good Luck

Jojo,

Spend some time reading the FAQs, etc. It will answer most of your questions.

Then if there are specific questions that you can't find answers for then post them on this thread.

:)

• Haha 1

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

except you have to file the claim manually at your local courthouse - we're still a bit prehistoric, no online applications yet -

It certainly used to be the case, but no more......

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=499

N.I. claims now online too :)

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• 11 months later...

Hi

I had a business account with the Northern from 1997 to 2003 I have all the statements. The total charges total 5k before interest so I am going to fight them on the last 6 years first before trying to get the rest back later. I need some help please. Having filled out the spreadsheet with the various charges IE SD unpaid charges & referral charges I then deleted the 8% interest column as I had read you could not claim this at the start of a claim. This is where I loss the plot because it states in the 1st letter (business type) insert amount of charges then insert interest and add both together for the total. Could someone please advise.