Lost RBS/Mint Credit Card Account Details

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5279 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had a credit card account with RBS /Mint which I defaulted on and settled in full 2 years ago. I was charged a serious amount of default charges which I now wish to claim back. The problem is I cannot find any details of my account , I have written to them (RBS)over 3 weeks ago asking of they could give me an account number but have not heard anything. Can anyone advise?

Colin

Colin

Send the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) to Mint Card Services at the RBS address.

Modify the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) slightly from 'Account Number' to 'any and all accounts held by by me'.

Send it Recorded (Signed For) delivery. Then follow the procedure well document on the site and get your charges back.

The Data Protection Act is concerned about what information they hold about YOU, and does not require that you specify any details.

Good luck!

T.

"Weasel (n): any person or group that operates in that vast grey area between good ethical behaviour and the sort of activities that might send you to jail".