Allykat vs Intrum (update) & new query!

allykat

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5243 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey all,

I posted a while back on my issues with Intrum Justitia....long story short, they were trying to collect a CC debt on behalf of NatWest, but would not accept my installment offers, were abusive, phoned me at ridiculous hours, tried to add interest, etc.

Anyway, I have finally sent off the Harrassment by telephone letter and CCA request, both received by Intrum on the 11th May, so they still have plenty of time to respond with the CCA....they have however resorted to phoning my old house when they can't get hold of me, and speaking with my ex! Although they wouldn't tell him what the debt was specifically, they did tell him the account number and asked him to inform me of court action unless I made a payment immediately! Unbelievable! Has this happened to anyone else??

I am awaiting their response to my CCA and plan to report their behaviour to TS...I will post as soon as I hear anything

On a diff. matter, wondering if anyone can advise me on something....

Many moons ago I got a store card, which I am paying back (no defaults)...the payments are to GE Capital who phoned me several times a few years ago to ask if I wanted to take out insurance covering any goods I purchase with my store card....I said no, but they obviously didn't like that so they added it to the account regardless....I phoned them (at least a year and a half ago) to request that they cancel the insurance....but I have recently noticed that they are still charging me for it!!!

I could phone them again...but I think it's a waste of time, anyone have any advise on what I could do? Ideally I'd like the money back, as I never wanted this insurance in the first place! I don't even use the card anymore, and haven't done in 2 years!

Thanks in advance :)

Hit the scales, you know you want to :p