GE Money/ iGroup question

Duff Man
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6182 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Duff Man has been going through his Duff GE Money loan statement and as well as all the charges for direct debit recall charges & the 'admin fees' they then like to charge I've also noticed some 'Additional Interest' amounts appearing in the debit column.

:? Is the Duff Man able to claim for those amounts also ?

Hi Duff

I imagine these are interest charges which are at a different rate from the mortgage rate. I would imagine they are related to the arrears which often attract a different interest rate whilst they are owed. As this would not have been charged without the penal charges then in my opinion you can claim them back.

Apply this analagy to charges, its normally spot on!

If it has been charged as a slap on the wrist for doing something wrong as part of the contract then in most cases you can relcaim them!

Add them onto your spreadsheet....and keep your thread updated so we know whats going on with your claim, good luck :)

Would entirely agree with mrsfoot.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Hi Duff

I imagine these are interest charges which are at a different rate from the mortgage rate. I would imagine they are related to the arrears which often attract a different interest rate whilst they are owed. As this would not have been charged without the penal charges then in my opinion you can claim them back.

Apply this analagy to charges, its normally spot on!

If it has been charged as a slap on the wrist for doing something wrong as part of the contract then in most cases you can relcaim them!

Add them onto your spreadsheet....and keep your thread updated so we know whats going on with your claim, good luck :)

Duff Man says " Oh - Yeah !! "

Many thanks for that, I've just finished off my spreadsheet so that's off in the Duff post tomorrow with the letter. Time to go & drink some of that cool refreshing Duff Beer now !! " OH - YEAH !! "