TillyL V HBOS Mastercard

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5321 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have been following these threads very carefully and have been through all the stages with HBOS with a mastercard that I had with BOS up until last year when they sold it to MBNA :evil:

When statements came through it showed they had charged me £1225.00 in penalty charges. These were late payment and overlimit fees. Wrote to them and got a letter back saying these were in the terms and conditions blah blah blah.

I filed a claim for £1718.69 (inc interest and court fee) on the 1st May at my local court. Received Notice of issue saying that it was deemed served on 9th May and they have till 23rd May to respond.

Thought it was time to share my journey! I have been successful with Woolwich, First Direct , GE Money (Debenhams) and Capital One in the past so I know its possible but this one is my biggest and scariest!!!!

I will keep everyone informed.

Tilly

x

Thanks for taking the time to share your story. I am at the beginning of process and already getting worried.

The most relief I have got is tremembering that the banks (although have filed a defence) they have never actually turned up at court and defended, no one has ever lost by going down the court route, never!

Phoned up HBOS legal team today to see if they had aknowledged yet. Seems Ms Hinchcliffe hasnt got any record of it!!! She said her colleague (cofi) deals with the credit card claims but he wasnt in. Shame on you 'cofi' for having a day off!!!!;-) Managed to get his direct number and I am going to phone him tommorow. After his long weekend he should be feeling relaxed enough for me to harrass him!!!!!:mad:

Phoned the court and told them that they say that they havent got the claim yet and they said that it was served on 9th May.

I'm getting impatient now!!!

Tilly

x

Sounds like they are either resorting to lieing or genuinly haven't got a good enough mail department.Either way works in your favour, just pray the period to responds expires and you win by default. Although I understand why you would want an answer sooner.

Keep us all posted :-)

Will