Need help with black horse....

bobbycat

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5251 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I phoned up black horse asking if I could change my payment day as we are struggling at the moment ,they agreed but said they would charge us £15.00 , I said ok.

She even asked if we wanted a payment brake but then couldn't do it for us and told us to try for a payment brake the following week.

When I paid the monthly bill I forgot about the £15.00, but paid a little over the amount due anyway (only by around £1.45).

Yesturday I recieved a letter, they have served me with a default for £13.55, they say I have broken my agreement and to remedy your breach you must pay the arreas before 28th may, I can get that but then I read the other letter attached to it and they also want an extra £50.00 for charges.

I will be phoning them tomorrow, but can I get this default removed?. I am gonna ask about the charges and the default.

Why didn't she mention this to me when I phoned to make the payment?:(

Hi there

The default notice wont come into effect if you pay the arrears so dont worry about that. I have had dealings with Black Horse and basically one hand doesnt know what the other is doing so be strong and get them to forego the charges as it was their error that they didnt tell you this would come off in one go.

Good luck

Gemspan