marks+sparks help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6190 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi everyone heres a quandry .2001 i had a m+s charge card and personal reserve account balance of around £3500 this was rescheduled into a loan for roughly £7500 of course i used both again resulting in the whole thing being rescheduled into a £12000 loan which i am still paying .i requested ppi back on the personal reserve and first loan m+s admitted they missold both were does this leave me with the £12000 loan have i a case for rendering the loan null and void or is ppi separate.

hi everyone heres a quandry .2001 i had a m+s charge card and personal reserve account balance of around £3500 this was rescheduled into a loan for roughly £7500 of course i used both again resulting in the whole thing being rescheduled into a £12000 loan which i am still paying .i requested ppi back on the personal reserve and first loan m+s admitted they missold both were does this leave me with the £12000 loan have i a case for rendering the loan null and void or is ppi separate.

Hello,

I have had dealing with M&S. I felt after a fight they were actually quite helpful. They did start of the denial and though you have stated they admit to mis-selling, I don't think they will, they will just give you a goodwill gesture to keep your faith in their company.

Unfortunately, as you have stated that after the loan for £7,500, you used both again, and ended up with a loan for £12,000. Therfore you do have some responsibity for spending the money.

Claim back the ppi on the previous loans plus the interest and they interest they charged you.

Tell them that you wish to control the refund and you wish a cheque payable to you.

I received over £7,000 back for mis-sold ppi. This was the total amount of the ppi plus interest they took, plus over £2,000 interest from 2001. I negotiated and got a cheque to me for £3,000 and the rest taken of the balance of the loan. So everybody won in a sense.

This is my opinion only.

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

they have admitted that they didnt stick to the script on one of the ppis therefore not informing me of certain rights of cancellation etc and that i never ticked the box or signed the other one sounds like an admission to me .thanks for the reply

It does sound a bit like an Admission there Crampers.. I pressume you will of course be going after them now..lol

Good Luck

Ian

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

Well done Crampers...:D

• Haha 1

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

they have paid back ppi plus interest

Excellent news:D

Well done, enjoy:D

Maybe get one of the mods to put you thread on the success sticky

• Haha 1

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

website front page

click donate

dx100uk

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...