Dog mauled cat, neighbours' harassment, court on 30/11/07

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5925 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It will happen, it always does - just not when you are expecting it.

PS Tiglet curses ALWAYS come true - and there's no better curse than realising what you have done and then having to live with it.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i see, well..."note to self, never annoy tiglet or I'm in big trouble!" :eek:;)

:!: -Any advise I give is based purely on my own experience. It should not be solely relied upon as I am NOT a legal expert and any major decisions you make should not be based on my opinion alone -

HFC Bank - Davey vs HFC

Barclays - Monthly payments made

Cahoot - Agreement received, awaiting 2nd agreement after DCA.

MBNA1&2 - Agreements received. (Currently in limbo)

Halifax - Davey vs Halifax/Cabot

MINT - Davey vs Mint

Amex - Davey vs Amex

Cap1 **WON** £1,500 Written Off Davey vs Cap1

Never Sign Anything

Ive been following this thread with interest. Like one of the other responses I too am a firm believer that "what goes around comes around".

I do not think you have lost the case because at the end of the day these dreadfull neighbours now know you will not take any crap from them in future and won't hesitate to go through the court system.

>>

I'm sorry but i completely disagree with this statement!

The neighbours did win! They dont have to pay Den a penny and they dont have to restrain their dog/s and they're smirking now!

Sorry Den cos i know you love your little cat but, god forbid it should be a child it attacks next time and if there's any justice in this world it will be one of their own!

I am really upset for you hun, and i do believe you did lose and after such a brave fight of it too!!

Big hugs for you and rosie xxxx

• Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Den,

I've been off line for quite some time and just wanted to add my total shock at the outcome.

I really hope 2008 brings you more luck but mainly wish you and your son much happiness for the future.

Binker

Any advise offered is purely out of interest and personal experience. Professional advice is always recommended.

Bank charges claimed:

A+L - Jan 07 - ** Settlement cheque received **

• 3 weeks later...

Apologies to all for bringing this back to the top, but just wanted to let you all know, that we moved over christmas and been offline up until now.

My Son and I have moved into a lovely house outside of the area we used to live in with our own large garden. We have lovely Neighbours on either side.

My Son has had to change schools, but it was worth it!

Thanks again for all your wonderful advice and support and belated good wishes to all of you for 2008.

Den xx

den3371:p

Sometimes Den that's all you're left with. I'm sorry it came to that and I hope you haven't lost too much faith in the system; you played the game extremely well and were very unlucky not to have won outright.

I wish you well and I hope you try once again to use your new-found knowledge if it's needed! :)

Hi Den

Sounds like things have worked out pretty well for you, even though the court case was lost, not through any fault of your own, I might add.

Im sure your son will quickly settle into his new school and make new friends and you will make your new house your home.

All the best for a bright future for you, your son and the cat:)

Tip us a wink on my scales if you think I may have helped at all;)

He den.. really pleased you have made such a good change for 2008. I did wonder how on earth you would manage to find a peaceful existence there after what happened and the way it turned out. That's great though.. hope you'll be very happy there! Good luck! :)

:!: -Any advise I give is based purely on my own experience. It should not be solely relied upon as I am NOT a legal expert and any major decisions you make should not be based on my opinion alone -

HFC Bank - Davey vs HFC

Barclays - Monthly payments made

Cahoot - Agreement received, awaiting 2nd agreement after DCA.

MBNA1&2 - Agreements received. (Currently in limbo)

Halifax - Davey vs Halifax/Cabot

MINT - Davey vs Mint

Amex - Davey vs Amex

Cap1 **WON** £1,500 Written Off Davey vs Cap1

Never Sign Anything

Hi Den, I'm happy to hear you're away from those lowlifes. Best wishes to you in your new home and hope your son settles into his new school quickly and easily.

:p Wanting out of the red and into the pink! :p

If I've been nice please tip my scales. If I've been naughty, tip 'em twice! ;)

CURRENTLY CAGGING -

NatWest Bank - no response to S.A.R - (Subject Access Request), 40 days passed

Natwest CC - no response to CCA, 12+30 days passed. Calls continue, I ignore.

Sainsburys CCs x 2 - Current T&Cs rec'd in response to CCA request. Letter sent re lack of prescribed terms. Calls continue, mobile set to auto ignore.

Capital One - Copy application form rec'd in response to CCA. Letter sent re lack of prescribed terms. Standard final response received. Calls continue, I ignore.

Children easily make friends and settle down very quickly and I expect your son will. Also, think that your old neighbours are probably pig sick that you have a house and they are still in a flat with more children than you.

Best wishes for the future.

Hi Den,

Just read this thread from start to finish. Den, I have to say that whilst the justice system failed you miserably, you have the moral victory here!

Quite an inspirational thread.

Best wishes from wildest Devon from H, Mrs H, Henry, George, Jake (the three dogs) and William (The cat that thinks it's a dog!)

Well done Den - i did predict the karma thing would work out in the end! Good luck xxx

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Hi glad to hear your news- hope you settle in ok

And best wishes for the future.

Jan

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE