so near...yet so far!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6183 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Things have been mega hectic the last couple of months but have continued my battle against Lloyds TSB anyway! The thing is it has been 4 weeks and 2 days since i sent my LBA to them and i have not heard anything from them. Am i still ok to go ahead with filing a money claim even though its been longer than the 14 day suggested time? Also i have continued to receive bank charges whilst the process of re claiming has been going on and wondered if i can add the new charges on to amount owed back to me?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/182-6-interest-calculation-spreadsheets.html

Hi Harry,

No it is not too late you were giving them 14 days not the other way round, i have put a link for you to do your spread sheets, put all your charges on then it will work out your 8% interest for you The you are ready to go to Mcol, there is a link how to do this properly and it is very easy to follow. Hope this helps

have completed my spreadsheet and my boyfriend has very kindly lent me the 80 quid to file the money claim but i cant do this until 1st June as i have a £30 charge going out then and this is on my spreadsheet,so at present it is showing a minus.

After hearing about lloyds win my boyfriend wasn't sure whether i should carry on with the claim as i havn't really got 80 quid to waste like that,but my theory was if i win i get 1,300!

Guest ChloeJane

You will win!

As for waiting till the 1st of June of for the extra charge and holding back sending your letter due to this on your spreadsheet, to be honest by the time you send it even if today, they receive it and look at it, you will have reached the 1st of June mark.

So I personally would not delay and send it off as they are going to charge the amount and it is forecasted, so no need to delay.

Just a thought though is that you may be exempt from paying fees!!!

I personally believe the N1 is the best way to file, but have added some great links below and it is worth looking up to see if you can get the fee exemption for filing!

INFORMATION ON FILING IN COURT

Fees

You can apply for an exemption through the court when you file your claim so it is worth a read and if in hardship, worth applying.

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/H...fl ets_id=172

Money claim online - OFFERS NO FEE EXEMPTION

5. Money Claim On-Line (MCOL) Particulars of Claim

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/71369-getting-mcol-right.html

N1 at your local court. Preferred - fee exemption allowed.

4. Particulars of claim - N1 - hard copy version

Reading the above and having informed choices so your confident and know what suits you is why I have added the information, so you can ask questions.

Happy reading and all the best with your claim!

CJ