1StopPhoneShop not replacing phone!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5249 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, please can you advise me because I'm feeling helpless... I bought a SE P910i in December last year. After it arrived it developed a charging problem after a week or so. I sent it back, but there was some sort of confusion and they returned the same phone! So got that sorted out and they agreed I should send it back again and they would replace it. Since then - no phone! I've been calling and calling them (spent over £20 on their call centre now) but always it the story that they're waiting for management to decide the case or something like that. Last time I called about 3 weeks ago they said the P910i was obsolete now so they would offer me a list of replacement phones. Since then - silence.

I'm really sick of the whole matter. For the last 5 months I've been using an old phone of my brother's which is a nightmare to keep charged. What I'd like to do is just cancel my contract with Orange (I've been paying £30 a month on contract all this time) and start again with any other company but 1Stop...

Difficult, as the phone is covered under the Sale of Goods Act, but the service from Orange is not. You really need to bring this to a head, and put your demand in writing, with a copy to Orange so they're kept in the picture - they may resolve the issue with you directly.