lotte123 v first direct

lotte123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6122 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Oh well! There I was all optimistic thinking I only had to scrape through until Sunday to win by default, and first direct go and file a defense :-(. I knew when I started the ball rolling that this would be a possibility but I was hoping it wouldn't go this far. So on with the fight I guess!

Yes get your suit ready

Have your paperwork

Wait quietly in the corner

and

Watch the FD people turn up and defend their charges

Like yeah....stick it out Lotte

I have actually become more laid back as time goes on

Enjoy your cheque when it arrives

Z

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Zac - am trying to get into a laid back zone but am completely bricking myself. Have had the "Notice of Transfer of Proceedings' through but don't need to complete an allocation questionnaire. What happens next? Am I meant to do something or will I simply be informed of the date when it is set? Was feeling all brave when I started this process and now not quite so brave. Any support would be much appreciated!

Hi lotte123,

I filed on MCOL on 21st May and FD files a Defence over the weekend. I'm advise that the case will now be transferred to my local court and I should hear from them soon.

I know its easy for me to say but try not to panic, I am in the same situation as you so I won't be far behind!

L

I agree with Lulan.

Of course you will be nervous BUT you are one of thousands they have done this to.

They are following a route that they have taken many others down.

When it comes to getting the bundle together - there is lots of help here and you will not be left alobne with it.

PM me if you need moral support DO NOT LET THEM GET TO YOU.

Z

• Haha 1

Thanks guys for your support. Will contact the court at the end of the week if I haven't heard anything as am awaiting to hear about this and my HSBC one. Will stay calm - reading the information on here and just hoping that it all goes OK.

• 3 weeks later...

Court date set for 2 August. That means I have to have everything ready by 18 July - which I think is the week I was planning to move. I'm going to have to take some time to start preparing my bundle next week. There was no allocation questionnaire to prepare. I feel like I need to blow some steam off - what with this, a house move and a divorce I think my head is going to explode!!!:o

Will also send them a couple of nudging letters to see if we can't get this sorted beforehand. Would be great not to have to go through all of this court stuff...

Hi Lotte

They say the only thing more stressfull than moving house is divorce, (I think you already know that) and you're doing the two together plus did you say two claims, FD & HSBC? Take comfort We're all behind you. I've just informed that my court date is 27 Sept. Keep posting your updates I'll be watching your thread with interest.

Take care

Cookie

Thanks guys. Yes, I have two cases on the go - and just got notice today that HSBC date is 12 July! Talk about short notice - went into complete panic mode! Will be preparing bundle for that one this week and sending a nudge letter to DG about this one. Hoping this one wont get to court but if it does I intend to be ready.

Enjoy your money Tony!

Woo hoo :D! Great news Tony!!! I am still working on my HSBC bundle and just about to nudge first direct today. That news has given me encouragement. Enjoy that money :razz:! Lotte x

• 3 weeks later...

Right HSBC down just first direct to go (oh and that £39 charge Co-op stuck on my account the day HSBC coughed up - oh the irony!!!)

It appears though, in the two weeks I've been off this site, that someone has played a cruel trick on me and hidden everything I used last time. I have tried the wiki thing but I can't find the court bundle for dummies or the first direct T&C's and the stickies for them don't seem to be there anymore. Could someone be kind and just point me in the general direction? Thank you!

Just about managed to get my bundle posted off - not before I'd had to dangle my neighbour by his ankles into the clothes recycling bin where I'd managed to post it first!!! What with all the stress of moving I can't help but feel I've probably messed this one up. Oh well, fingers crossed that an offer comes through soon. If it does you should all be able to hear my sigh of relief throughout the land :)

You're not wrong Tiffla - an offer in full arrived on my doorstep this morning!!! Actually they offered me £30 more than I asked for :D. I am moving house today and this couldn't have come at a better time.

Thanks again to all the CAG peeps - I genuinely don't think I could have done this without you. And I promise to make my 5% donation from this and the HSBC one as soon as the cheques have cleared :) to help this site continue it's fabulous work!

Thanks guys

Lotte xxx

Well done you. I'm really pleased for you I'm hopping I will be in the same position very soon. I delivered my court bundle Wed last week, copy sent via special delivery to DG, and I've not heard a thing since. I'll phone the court next week if I still haven't heard anything. My court date is in Sept so maybe DG are hoping to drag it out till then!

Well done Lotte,

I'm so pleased for you. I hope you'll be really happy in your new home and I bet the money has come at a great time. :-D

You are an inspiration to me. If you can continue with all of that you had going on, then I can get some confidence to go for MCOL.

Well done and enjoy :)

Toni

If at first you don't succeed, dig your heels in!!!!!!!!!!:D

First Direct - SAR 27/2/07 ; Statements received 30/3/07; Prelim sent 31/3/07

Barclaycard - SAR 27/2/07; Statements to '04 received

Hit List - Halifax; Lloyds TSB; M&S Credit Card