NDR re Littlewoods catalogue

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6163 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello everyone

i have n.d.r on my case for a catalogue debt of £327.03 i cca,e them and they recieved it on 10.4.07 i never heard anything so they defaulted then on 25.4.07 i had a "notification of instruction to proceed" letter as i said they defaulted on the cca they credited my £1 for cca off the balance and just ignored the request

can someone point me the right direction of what letter i should send them now?

much appreciated thank you:)

• 2 weeks later...

hi all

started to recieve phone calls from these now told the "lady" this morning i would not talk on the phone with them she said "but we are littlewoods not ndr" i never mentioned ndr so big mistake on her part i hung up i am going to fire off a telephone harrassment letter today i am pretty sure i have already sent them one but they obviously don,t understand it

they ignored my cca request and they don,t have long left before they commit a criminal offence i think they know that which is why the phone calls have started

:-)

Hello Meg&Mog! I've recently CCA'd NDR re Littlewoods catalogue. Did you send a CCA or S.A.R to Littlewoods as well?

I sent my CCA a week ago but there isn't a record of it being signed for on the RM website. Do you think i should resend it by special delivery (RM more reliable with this)? Or just sit it out until they contact me?

I wonder if they'll acknowledge your complaint re 'phone calls? I have found these people to be very good at ignoring letters. Let me know how you get on with whole 'project'!!:)

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

hi hopeful:-)

no i have,nt s.a.r.,ed littlewoods because they defaulted on the cca they know that they are running out of time i think

you could try ringing royal mail the number on the back of your orange slip sometimes they can tell you when and if they have recieved it

i am not sure about wether you should send it again i think as long as you have proof you posted it its up to them now but someone with more knowledge i am sure will be along to tell you what to do there

i doubt wether they will acknowledge my letter about phone calls she said "i had ignored there letters i supplied a phone number what choice do they have but to ring me" which is rubbish because they know they have,nt wrote to me

i will deffo let you know how i get on if you have a thread let me know what it is and i will watch yours too if not and you are unsure what to do start one some great ppl on here with great advice

good luck:-)

Thank you for that info. I have got a general thread going in this forum "Can anyone help me with letter to solicitor?" You're right tho' if i get stuck i'll start a seperate thread.

It's great having access to so much valuable support isn't it? :)

I'll look forward to your next update :rolleyes:

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all

Update...

I have recieved a Default Notice from these this morning

as i said in earlier posts they never sent a cca never acknowledged that i asked for one they did cash the £1 cheque and i have proof they applied it to the account

i have sent them a harrasment by phone letter and a "you did,nt send me a cca yet you continue to harrass me" letter they recieved my request for the cca on 10.4.07 i have worked out that they are over there 12+2+30 days(can someone confirm that for me) my question is what do i do now?

do i report them? and who too? i always get confused with the oft ts and all that also should i send them a letter if so does anyone know of another thread where a similar one has been sent

thank you all so much :)