• Tweets

• deed?  you mean consent order you and her signed? concluding the case as long as you nor she break it's conditions signed upto? dx  
    • Well tbh that’s good news and something she can find out for herself.  She has no intention of peace.  I’m going to ask the thread stays open a little longer.   It seems she had not learned that I am just not the one!!!!  plus I have received new medical info from my vet today.   To remain within agreement, I need to generally ask for advice re:  If new medical information for the pup became apparent now - post agreement signing, that added proof a second genetic disease (tested for in those initial tests in the first case but relayed incorrectly to me then ), does it give me grounds for asking a court to unseal the deed so I can pursue this new info….. if she persists in being a pain ? If generally speaking, a first case was a cardiac issue that can be argued as both genetic and congenital until a genetic test is done and then a second absolute genetic only disease was then discovered, is that deemed a new case or grounds for unsealing? Make sense ?   This disease is only ever genetic!!!!   Rather more damning and indisputable proof of genetic disease breeding with no screening yk prevent.   The vet report showing this was uploaded in the original N1 pack.   Somehow rekeyed as normal when I was called with the results.   A vet visit today shows they were not normal and every symptom he has had reported in all reports uploaded from day one are related to the disease. 
    • Hi Roberto, Read some of the other threads here about S Sixes - they all follow the same routine of threats, threats, then nothing. When you do this, you'll see how many have been in exactly the same situation as you are. Keep us updated as necessary .............
    • Nationwide's takeover of Virgin Money is hitting the headlines as thousands of customers protest that they will not get a vote on whether it should happen.View the full article
    • unrelated to the agreement then, could have come from Lowells filing cabinet (who lowells - they dont do that - oh yes they do!! just look at a few lowell paypal EU court claim threads) no name and address for time of take out either which they MUST contain. just like the rest of the agreement then..utter bogroll that proves nothing toward you ... slippery lowells as usual it's only a case management discussion on 26 April 2024 at 10:00am by WebEx. thats good simply refer to the responses you made on your 4a form response only. pleanty of SPC thread here to read before the 26th i suggest you read at least one a day. dx  
  • Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf

Moneyhelp Vs Barclaycard **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5931 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Call from Barclaycard this morning - 'statements were sent out 20th June and they will not be held responsible for Royal Mail loosing them' - I do not beleive Barclaycard even sent them.

They are re-sending them today and the ones they sent yesterday were 'handed to Royal Mail last night'

I don't know wether to wait before I put my N1 in or not. I'll wait until the postie has been, then decide.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I gave them the benefit of the doubt and waited for postie - nothing in the mail so going to file my N1 this afternoon.

Yes you're right Maxine, I do not trust them as far as I can throw them!

Received statements for dates June 2004 - Present (dated 20th June)

Usual letter...

the others are stored on microfilm(rather than computer) and take more time to search and produce.

Statement requests are being processed in order in which they have been received to seek to ensure fairness. The Data Protection regulator, the Information Commissioner has been made aware of the position and knows that we are writing to you in these terms... blah blah blah... we do not consider that the microfilm statements fall within the scope of the Data Protection Act 1998. Nevertheless, we are happy to provide these as a gesture of goodwill.

So what I want to know now is - what do I do about my N1 for statements I filed yesterday?

Do I cancel it or let it run until I get ALL my statements?

Typical isnt it you waited and waited bet you did not know whether to curse them or be glad you got them.I would keep in the N1 claim as you not got the Microfiche stuff yet, then when you do you must be able to claim the fee back.

Let it run. You want EVERYTHING before you cancel it.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

yeah... wait until you have got everything... and then bill them for wasted costs.

Also double check them when you get all of them.. make sure there are no duplicates or blank 'zero' ones...!! :p

Moodle

Thanks guys - was kinda hoping you would say that :D

Oooooh yeesh Maxine, after reading your tale I will certainly double check and

double check again, although I don't think I could go through what you are

going through right now :o

Let the wait continue....

Just called Barclaycard as I needed to change my address - so thought I would ask if there was any news about my missing statements - nice lady said a letter had gone out with the statements and I should get them any time now!

Yeah ok - I wont hold my breath.

Got all my statements - been through them and they are all there.

Will do spreadsheet later and pen a letter to the courts cancelling my N1.

Was I not supposed to get a letter confirming my N1 from the courts?

Not sure how I can stop a claim if I don't have a claim number - will give the court a call and see what they say.

Hoping someone can help me here -

Going through my statements and adding them to my spreadsheet I have 7 things listed that i do not know what they are, anyone have any ideas?

CHRGOFF CADV FEES £ xx.xx

CHRGOFF PURCH FEES £xx.xx

CHRGOFF INS PREM £xx.xx

CHRGOFF CADV UNPD FIN CH £xx.xx

CHRGOFF PRCH UNPD FIN CH £xx.xx

CHRGOFF CADV PRIN BAL M £xxx.xx

CHRGOFF PRCH PRIN BALM £xxxx.xx

Then my last 2 statements for June / July say my closing balance is £0.00 - I know that isn't right. So what's going on here????

Hoping someone can clarify as I want to get this off in the post tomorrow!

Oh Bugger... here we go... that bloody zero again when they can't be bothered to dig out the original data.

Hmm... those abreviations seem to be charges for cash advances, card advances and card purchases and the printing of balances??

Doesn't make much sense... were you abroad using your card during this period??

Maybe give them a call and ask if someone can verify these abreviations. If you get no luck over the phone then you could write a letter to the customer services.

Certainly do not end your court case for non-compliance until all of the data and information you have requested has been given to you.

Hope this helps.

• Haha 1

Moodle

Hi Maxine

Thanks for your speedy reply.

I have used my card abroad in the past, but these charges are on my April 2007 statement. I haven't used the card at all for over a year now.

I have modified my above post to include the amounts (in x's). At the end of these charges it says Total of new trasactions £xxxx.xx CR

Then on May 2007 and June 2007 statements my closing balance is £0.00

I hope this is making some kind of sense. If my closing balance is £0.00 can I hold them to it? Be nice if I did have a £0.00 balance!

This is doing my head in, why is nothing straight forward with these banks?!

Have just emailed N. Page and A. Ruffhead...

Dear Ms Page

Account number : xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx

I have now received all my Barclaycard statements in relation to my Subject Access Request, Thank you.

I have a few charges that I am unsure of and wondering if you could clarify for me :

CHRGOFF CADV FEES

CHRGOFF PURCH FEES

CHRGOFF INS PREM

CHRGOFF CADV UNPD FIN CH

CHRGOFF PRCH UNPD FIN CH

CHRGOFF CADV PRIN BAL M

CHRGOFF PRCH PRIN BALM

Also, on the statements for May 2007 and June 2007 it is showing a £0.00 balance, can you clarify this also please.

I have put in a claim for my statements with my local County Court on 27th June 2007, I will continue with this claim until I get all the information I requested with my

Subject Access Request

I look forward to hearing from you,

Regards

Moneyhelp

CC Adrian Ruffhead

Hmmmmmmm that's interesting - thank you I will ask, although I have not defulted I am currently paying them a minimal payment under the CAB - something else for me to get removed when the time comes.

Got an email from Natalie Page...

Dear Moneyhelp, Thank you for your email. I have passed your email on to our customer relations team who are better placed to respond to you regarding the charges you have queried. They will contact you by post in due course. With regards to your subject access request if you could contact my colleague Lindsay Hilton on 01604 254518 as I am on holiday from today, she will be able to assist you regarding what is missing. Yours sincerely

Natalie Natalie Page Privacy and Data Protection Manager Barclaycard Legal and Regulatory Compliance Dept LRC Tel: 01604 835418 c/w 2500 5418 Mobile: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Fax: 01604 254150 c/w 2500 4510 email: Credit Cards, Personal Loans and Insurance - Barclaycard

Address: Department LRC

Barclaycard House

1234 Pavilion Drive

Northampton

NN4 7SG

I did not ask her about missing statements, so I have no idea why I am to ring Lindsay Hilton. I hope she returns from her holiday ready to hear from me again!

You could still ring Lindsey to ask about it, and to see if she know the codes.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .