Robinson Way still chasing me

geznorth

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5251 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys, never posted before but have been using your advice for the last couple of months. I have an old loan debt with Intelligent Finance for £9000 which after being passed around quite a lot ended up with Robinson Way. I originally got a repayment schedule of £20 a month then found this site. I sent a request for my credit agreement on 8/3/07 the 12 days came and went and now the 30 days have come and gone. So I cancelled my payments that were set up on standing order. Woke up this morning to a letter telling me that my credit agreement has been ordered and will be forwarded to me once it is received and that i must send the regular £20 payment now as my account is in arrears! Should I send a letter of reply telling them that they have not complied with the Credit Act and that the debt is unenforceable and that they have committed a criminal offence?

there's a letter somewhere around this forum to send after they have committed the offence, which they have....send it to them recorded delivery and under no circumstances should you pay them anything! cheeky blighters :eek:

Hit the scales, you know you want to :p

I would wait and see if the CA ever turns up. What they are doing is illegal according to the CCA and can only help you if it ever went to court, which is the only way they can now enforce the debt even if they come up with a legal one..which seems to be a rarity :) Just be bit more patient and if they they get really stroppy by all means remind them of their non-complinace and legal duties..but a pound to a penny they know these anyhoo and are just chancing their arm :)

Ok thanks guys, I'll leave it for a while and wait to see if they send any further letters. I'm just really shocked by their attitude... although I guess I should have expected it really. I just have such an urge to tell them where to stick it, in a polite way of course. :D