Halibunny V Abbey

HALIBUNNY

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5254 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Had an offer from Shabby which I accepted as part payment. Also had an offer from Halifax but with this one I rejected in its entirety because it was £1k short of what I asked for and I want to restart the claim because I missed £200 in charges (groan) and also want to go for contractual interest. I wrote a letter of rejection and said under no circumstances should my account be credited. So they credited it! Any ideas how I get it taken out?

Hal

Thanks for replying PPMAN. I read some weeks ago that Abbey are making part payments and if you accept, then the ploy is that they will only pay statutory interest on the outstanding disputed amount when they finally settle saving a fair wack in statutory. I can't find the thread on this at the moment. Therefore I don't want to compromise my claim in any way especially that now I want to restart the claim and include the £200 I missed and claim statutory to bring some balance into what they have taken from me. So I want them to take the partial payment out which I spelt out very clearly "under no circumstnces should be credited to my account". So I want it removed or some guidance as to me continuing my claim with it still there.

Any ideas?? Thanks a lot