gail v natwest

gm34

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5248 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Great site very useful info, thank you all!

I have just received my statements from Natwest but I am still waiting on 18 months worth, hopefully they will be here soon.

So far I have added up £1760 in charges..........YIPPEEEEEEEE!

Can't wait to get the rest of my statements.

I have a question, is it the customer service address where I should send the LBA to? I have read so many different views from Natwest customers and I am a bit unsure.

Thanks

Gail

Hi Gail, welcome on board the nat west forum!!! Send your prelim and LBA to the Borehamwood address http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/74934-natwest-contact-information.html. Don't forget to send it recorded delivery - only costs a quid but at least you can prove it gets there!! There's loads of peeps on here battling with nat west ........... and so far so good!!! So don't worry about anything, and go get your cash back. Good luck, hedgey xxxx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

I think I may of posted in the wrong forum!OOPS!

I am an advantage gold customer and I see this is for basic account customers, does it matter?

:confused:

Thanks Hedgey :)

I sent my statements recorded delivery but to date there is no record of them being delivered with Royal Mail's online tracking system, I was really surprised to receive my statements though!

I have read on another site that banks get their mail delivered in large post bags and they only sign for the bag and not each individual item unless it is sent registered(special next day delivery).

I would advise anyone sending any correspondence with the bank to send it via special next day delivery by 1pm.

Just thought I would add this to help anyone else who may be unsure. :)

I think I may of posted in the wrong forum!OOPS!

I am an advantage gold customer and I see this is for basic account customers, does it matter?

:confused:

No probs, this forum's for Nat West customers - regardless of whether it's a basic Current Plus Account, Step Account, Advantage Gold, Business Account - or whatever! Same rules apply - they take the charges unlawfully so we're all claiming them back!!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.