Hello to the CAG

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5319 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I just thought I'd say a quick hello and thank you all for the help and advice already, and I only registered 5 mins ago! :)

I'm in the process of claiming £3000 from Barclays and it looks like I'm in their usual process for delaying as best they can as I've just learned this morning that they've filed a defence at Small Claims Court and it's been referred to my local County Court. Ah well, not unlike Barclays to be a right royal pain in the proverbial.:-D

Anyway, I was flying a little blind from here but after reading a few of the posts it looks like I just have to bide my time and wait for Barclays to make yet another offer.

I would, however, be interested to speak with anyone who's gone down the route of claiming punitive damages as Barclays really have annoyed me now and I'm starting to think all this hassle isn't worth the £3k so I need more to make it worth my while. :wink:

Anyway, if anyone wants to say hello then here I am.

And thanks again for all your help. :rolleyes:

Hello and Welcome, Stephendykes,

First if thats your full name you should change it.:wink: Keeps the Banks snoopers guessing. Have a look in the Barclays Forum, read a few threads then start one yourself. Ask questions, there are loads of people in the same boat as you willing to help you out.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert