Nat West Again!!!!

brokeandbust1602

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5247 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone

Just starting a new thread as WendyB advised.

Nat West are truly a nightmare..

On 11th April 2007 they bounced a direct debit- no letter- so first I knew was when creditor wrote to say not received payment.:(

When I looked on 15th April they had bounced another two payments at a total of £105.00, so I rang my business manager to find out what was going on only to be told he'd been moved off my accounts a month previously. No letter from them saying so or advising me of new business managers name.:eek:

I rang the phone number I was given and spoke to someone who said he would get my manager to ring me back---no phone call.:-?

On the 24th April they were at it again this time bouncing a d/d for £35.00 and charging me £35.00 as well as a cheque I had sent for the payment of the original d/d.:evil:

I rang them again and spoke to Liam who is apparently my new manager- he did apologise for not contacting me but said letters had been sent and he couldn't do anything about the charges. I said either sort these out or I'll move my business to another bank-- 2 days later they offered me £50.00 refund of charges to which I said no I want it all back. (Previous manager used to ring me and I'd transfer cash around my three accounts, and since they didn't tell me they had changed this arrangement I believed it still stood, even if informallly).:mad:

Guess what today they have sent me a letter saying they are going to charge me £30.00 for paying the business credit card bill on the 8th May when I transferred funds on the 7th May which didn't get credited until the 8th May.:evil:

So I'm joining all you guys and ladies out there!!

The letters have gone off and I'm claiming on all three accounts.

Will let you know what happens, and be grateful for support and advice.

Hi B&B

Go for it. Don't let them off the hook. Just keep calm, stick with the programme and you will get it all back.

Steven

If this post is helpful, please click the scales

• Haha 1

Steven

Using CAG Toolbar will generate much needed income - Download Here

Confused by Simple Interest? Confounded by Compound Interest? Read my Interest Tutorial

My Wins

GE Money Won unconditionally May 2007

NatWest Won unconditionally August 2007

Brighthouse Won unconditionally August 2007

Goldfish Won unconditionally April 2008 (including CI on the basis of Sempra)

Clydesdale Financial Services (now BPF) Won unconditionally February 2008

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. Do not take any legal action on my advice alone. Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site.

Please note, I will not give advice by PM. Please send a link to your thread and I will do my best to answer there.

You're absolutely right!! The charges are unlawful!!! It's your money they've been taking, they've got no right to take it, they can't justify their charges and they're yet to step into a courtroom and defend them. So you're onto a winner!!! Go get your money back mate - you'll find help and support at every step of the way on here! Good luck, hedgey xxx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.This will help you. GOOD LUCK.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html#post436526

• Haha 1

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Pleasure :)

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.