Old Charges...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5244 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi just registered and been reading some messages. Havn't figuered it all out yet:rolleyes: , will get there in the end. Wondering if anybody no's if there's a time statue in claiming back charges?? A good few years ago had terrible trouble with the Nat West and Abbey... Had to borrow money from family to get rid of Nat West and the manager in Abbey actually told me not to feed my kids but to pay his bank charges:mad:. Would love to no if I can get any money back from them as nearly lost my house because of them..

Hello and Welcome Stressedmumof4.

Read all the F.A.Q.s and step-by-step Instructions, the information you take in before you start your claim can save you making costly mistakes later. Have a look in your banks forum, read a few threads then start one yourself. You can go back 6 years in England and 5 in Scotland, although some people have went further back, have a good read around the site, you will find things to help you. If you get stuck, just ask and someone will help you out.

Best wishes with your claim.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Guest louis wu

Stressed, maroon is correct.

Some have claimed back much further than the 6 years, but usually they have had their original statements to work from. The issue being, that the banks do not have to keep your account info beyond 6 years (in england), although some people have asked for, and recieved statements going back much further.

So, do you have your statements? If so, have a look here and then make an informed decision if you want to claim beyond the 6 years

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/80486-claiming-beyond-6-yrs.html

good luck

louis