Just going to Court

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5255 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi To all. Am new to this site. We are currently going throught the motions with HSBC:mad: . After all the letters being sent and waiting the allocated times between each we took on the HSBC:mad: in Money Claim Online. We entered our claim(for £5000 + £120 costs) 2 days later they acknowledged they would defend the claim, giving them 28 days from serving them. Only 2 days to go untill the 28 days were up and this morning when i checked the Money Claim Online site i discovered they are going to defend the whole claim.:mad: :mad:

So now we have to wait for the next step, which after reading the threads on here i see it is going to cost me another £100!!!

I am starting to get nervous now, what happens if they win? Has anyone gone all the way to a court date? Is there anything i can do except wait?

I am just hoping that everything goes ok and that the bank will back down before it gets to the court date.

Anyway i will keep my spirits up by reading all the great success stories on this site.

Thanks

Cosmicminx:)

Guest louis wu
I am starting to get nervous now, what happens if they win? Has anyone gone all the way to a court date? Is there anything i can do except wait?

Yes, you can read these

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

and then as much of this as possible

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/

This will give you all the info to complete your claim.

The banks always defend, and you need to know what happens next, as it gets quite technical now.

Read as much as you can, and know what the next stage is, rather than worrying about it.

Good luck

louis