About To Submit To Mcol

fedupwithmybank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5249 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm about to submit my claim on MCOL.

I'd be really grateful if somebody could run an eye over the following particulars of claim,

Cheers

Steve

1. The Claimant has accounts 7******** and 2******** with the Defendant, opened in 1999.

2. Since 29/12/00 the Defendant debited

charges and interest in respect of purported

breaches of contract.

3. Defendant is aware of all details as a list of charges from both accounts has already been supplied. Another copy will be sent to the court.

4. Claimant contends:

(a) The charges exceed the Defendant's losses caused by the breaches;

(b) The Term permitting the Defendant to levy such charges is unenforceable under the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999, Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 and at Common Law.

5.Claimant claims: (a) return of the amounts

debited of £7050; (b) Interest per S.69

County Courts Act 1984 of 8% - £1264.87 continuing at 8% until judgment or settlement at a daily rate of £1.83;

6. Alternatively, if the charges are a fee for a service, then they must be reasonable under S.15 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982.

7. Costs allowed by the Court.

Steve you might want to keep to one thread. It just helps people to keep track of what's going on with your case.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/71369-getting-mcol-right.html#post614610

Red

Claiming £590 in unauthorized OD fees, and £100 in interest from Barclays.

Remember "He who pays the piper calls the tune" well I've paid Barclays far too much so bloody well dance!

Looks word-for-word perfect! Good luck getting that £7k back!

Red

Remember "He who pays the piper calls the tune" well I've paid Barclays far too much so bloody well dance!

Tori's right. As BB have turned down your very gracious initial attempt at settling they will now have you keep you happy by paying the interest. More fool them!:-)

Red