clp v lloyds tsb

clp10dex
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6179 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, right I am definately back this time. Have sent my "14 day or will start proceedings" letter today so here we go. Not going to give this up now until we have a favourable result.......favourable result for me that is!

Keep you posted!

Have you had any more charges since your original letters?

FIRST DIRECT: £4751.86 SETTLED IN FULL 5/07/06 :-)

TESCO VISA CARD: £90 SETTLED IN FULL 12/08/06 :)

LLOYDS TSB: £4403.59 SETTLED IN FULL 17/08/06 :)

EGG: £451.52 SETTLED IN FULL 18/01/07 :)

Opinions and advice of kazzaw are independent, offered informally, without prejudice, without liability, and not endorsed by the Bank Action Group. If in any doubt, seek the advice of a qualified, insured professional.

Hi all,

Have just filed MCOL online, O my god! Have also done the letter to Northampton County Court to enclose schedule of charges to be attached to the particulars of my claim. Do we need to send a letter to the bank to let them know we have filed our claim? Can you please advise anything I need to know or do now as am going mad reading everything and am so worried I will get something wrong.

Also on one of my many trips on this forum I noticed there is a place to log your court number etc, how do I get there please!

Thanks

Do we need to send a letter to the bank to let them know we have filed our claim?

No

Wait until you receive the Notice of Acknowledgement (not the Notice of Issue) from the court and then send a copy of your schedule to the bank’s solicitors, since they are the ones who will now be dealing with your claim

Dear Sir,

(Your Name) -v- (Bank)

Claim No: ********

Date Issued: xx/xx/xx

Please find enclosed a copy of my schedule of charges relating to the above claim.

Yours sincerely,

Also on one of my many trips on this forum I noticed there is a place to log your court number etc, how do I get there please!

PM a Mod with details
  • Haha 1

Hi,

didn't think anyone would still be awake!

Could you just advise please, will we receive the Notice of Acknowledgement through the post or by email? and how do I PM a moderator, I managed to get to this before but I can't seem to get to it now.:? Sorry about this seemingly daft questions but I'm amazed we've got to this point without much advice so bare with us! :)

thanks

Hi,

Just to update, have received the notice of issue on Thursday 8th March. It confirms that this claim was issued on 6th March and it says that it will be deemed to be served on the 11th March (which I think will be the 12th as the 11th is today, sunday). The defendant, Lloyds Tsb, has until 25th March to reply. I have filed my claim for £2,502.49p and to all those just starting a claim it cost me £120 with the court.

Will keep you updated! :lol:

Hi

Can someone please help me! I have received a letter from Lloyds tsb today, Jamie O'Neil who is the Assistant Manager at the Customer Service Recovery Centre in Birmingham. It is a "Thank you for getting in touch with us again, I am sorry you are still unhappy about your account charges" letter. I have already filed my case with the court and had my notice of issue (see notes above) so what is this as it's not, I don't think, a defence? What do I do now, am I still waiting for the 25th March or do I need to do something now? Sorry but am a bit confused, PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!!

Thanks clp10dex

Hi there,

is it a bit strange to get this from them at this stadge, it seems as though they maybe a bit confused but I have filed it with the court. Can you just confirm what I am waiting for now, what will happen next or what I need to do. Sorry, but thanks for your help - god knows I need all the help I can get now.:)

Hi guys. Just to update my thread, received a copy of the acknowledgement of service on Monday 19th March, which was served to Lloyds Tsb on 15th March. It says that they have 28 days from the 15th to file a defence, I therefore make that the 12th April as deadline day. Maybe a stupid question but I remember reading this somewhere, do we have to send a copy of the schedule of charges to Lloyds Tsb's solicitors? Just like to make sure that I am still doing this right, it can't hurt! Thanks.

Hi Michael,

I knew I was right but can you just help with convincing my husband that this is the right way to proceed. He say's we've already sent a schedule of charges to the court and thinks the court should have passed it on to Lloyds Tsb's solicitors. I'm all for just doing what we're being advised but I'd like to help him understand, if only so he can help me out towards a successful claim. If we're sending a schedule of charges to the solicitors is there a letter in the sticky's I can use? thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Sent my 1 liner letter on 22nd March. Do I really do nothing but wait until the 12th April or is there a way of speeding things up. Have read threads in the past when members have called there banks direct, is this a tactic I could try or am I just being a bit impatient? Moving house over the next few days so if I can do anything I would rather do it now then miss my chance! PLEASE ADVISE ;)

Hi

I'm afraid it's just a waiting game now, I would not ring the bank or their Solicitors, it will do no good and probably leave you even more frustrated.

Good luck, hope they settle soon for you!:)

Barty:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html I WON!!!!:D :D

If I have helped, please click my scales.:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

Hello everyone.

Well the 12th April is fast approaching and I have to say this is on my mind constantly. I've read threads that show people preparing a court bundle, is the 12th the date by which I will receive a court date for my case as in once I have that from the court I will be given a deadline to get this bundle ready for or am I expecting before the 12th April that Lloyds will settle? Just to confuse things last Tuesday I moved house and although we have put a re driection order for the post in place, I'm worried I'll miss vital information. I will be popping round to my old house to collect any mail that has got sent there but I don't want to seem desperate going round everyday!! I guess at this stadge most people panic - we need this money if only to clear the overdraft that was loaded onto my account to cover all the stupid charges. PLEASE HELP PUT MY MIND AT REST. THANKS

:confused:

O MY GOD. Whats an Allocation Questionnare? I think I should have filled in one of these or is it part of the MCOL form you fill in when you register it with the court. Help I think I've made a major mistake, have I missed my chance?