We Need Your Litigation Details!!!!!

BankFodder
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6085 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi amendment to my situation..HI Mia I'm in Leicester Court too !!

I submitted my AQ plus the £100 by due date of 17th July...rang court today cos heard nothing..told waiting to be looked at by a judge..was also told that DG had not submitted an AQ ..I said should I pursue this line that they had failed to submit but was told by court it would be of no use at all and to just wait ???

Hi amendment to my situation..HI Mia I'm in Leicester Court too !! quote]

Hi Charlie, that's good to know! We'll have to see how things develop for us both at Leicester, though it's not looking great :( :

A combination of the two AQ deadline extensions the Leicester judge gave DG and the court's own massive backlogs mean that in my case they got an extra 7 weeks crossing nicely into the High court test case happening.

Lets see what the Leicester judge decides next, will we just get a letter putting everything on hold...

-mia- (no smiley face for a while)

Well I am just so -oooo mad - how come DG can flaunt the law and get away with it - but us mere mortals have to toe the line - pay our dues and get all paperwork in on time...why pay £100 if DG don't even bother submitting their AQ!!! Why do the courts say - it would be no use in asking for a strike - waste of time ??? :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone - update - received letter from Leicester court - case is stayed until result of the test case is in ...have to hop0e someone tells me where to look to react against this and appeal ??? anyone had any luck in appealing ? also do I still send letters to DG asking them to pay up??:confused:

Hi CD, I got that letter too (yesterday). See if anyone can help us here - if not maybe start a new thread?

At least it looks like we can take action together and support each other. I haven't caught up on all the threads of the last few days to see what the guidance is at the moment will try and do that but can anyone help us out?

-mia- :) (a more philosophical Mia ready to plough on again)

Please Read My Posts Regarding My Stay Being Lifted - I Think It Might Help!! :confused:

Any Questions Please Pm Me 8-)

Best Wishes To Everyone- THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP!! :) :)

Update: 2013 Following our recent (9/7/13) hearing about Bank Charges at the Court of Appeal, and refusal to grant permission to Appeal; an Application has just (23/10/2013) been made for a fresh hearing and the Court Location is yet to be confirmed!

Dougal - will def look at your info on stay being lifted - thanks 100's of times !!

Mia - I have got a thread - HSBC gonna try and get charges back - whats your thread title? Or shall we start a new one discussing the stays and their progress in our cases at Leicester ?:oops:

HSBC gonna try to get charges back

Sorry don't know how to put link in here !!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6085 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks