We Need Your Litigation Details!!!!!

BankFodder
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6080 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, not sure if I already provided these details:

Claiming against HSBC

Amount:

Claim Number: 7QZ58991

Have received a notice of transfer of proceedings but not a request to submit an allocation questionnaire or a court date, rather that it will be Without Hearing....slightly confused

Hi - I've just joined today. I am helping my partner claim back £1565 from HSBC Bank. The claim ref is:

7QT02531

HSBC have just sent acknowledgment and so we have 28 days till the 15th July. Really glad I found this site. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

HSBC claim number 7QZ58844 to be heard at BOW magistrates court - notice of transfer 4th June 2007

Amount claimed £ 1765.93.

I am told by the court today that AQ WILL be required for this case - awaiting AQ and further details in the post

I PM'd my details about two weeks ago. But I see they're not on the sheet, and I can't remember who I sent them to....I just tried every Mod I could think of until my message got through to one of them.

Anyway - Do I try to PM again or do I just leave them here?

My details were pm'd to a mod earlier but here for reference: -

Preliminary Letter to HSBC 19th March 2007..received letter back from Colin Langdale 28th March ..looking into.. LBA sent to Leeds HSBC 10th April 2007...M A Loker from HSBC replied with blah blah letter 28th May 2007...Did MCOL 5th May £250 ...nothing from DG...although sent reccorded delivery ketter and e mails..Notice of Issue 7QZ66191 8th May 2007 ..Acknowledgement of Service Filed 10th May 2007...Wrote to DG again 17th May with SOC...e mail back from Kate Eaves 11th June 2007 - standard respond in due course..claims dealth with in order of receipt..Transfer of Proceedings received 19th June 2007 to Leicester..Notice of Defence being filed and AQ received 30th June 2007 to be returned with £100 17th July 2007..still nothing from DG..amount claimed £4263.13 + OD Interest £115.17 + 8% + court fees = £6408.98

• 2 weeks later...

Sent these to Mod almost a month ago not seen them since so here they are again

Claim number: 7QT02715

Issued: 13/06/07

Court: Horsham County Court (AQ dispensed with fee still payable)

Charges: £2921

Interest: £801.80

Costs: £120

Total Claim: £3842.80

HSBC (£3722.80) MCOL Filed 12th June 07

transfered to Horsham County Court AQ dispensed with but fee still payable. AQ fee payed and added to claim. Case allocated to small claims track - due to be heard 30th August 07 - 2nd Nudge to DG sent (04/08/07)

Virgin Media (Complete Incompetance and refund of bank charges) - Letter to MD Customer Care - sent 24th May 2007 - resolved, refunded and 9 months free TV

British Credit Trust - VT to be started

Here are my details:

Bank : HSBC

Claim number: 7QZ62507

Court: Eastbourne County Court

Hearing date: 20/8/2007

Trial Bundle filed at Court (9/7/2007) and served on DG via Special Delivery (cost £7.50) on 10/7/2007

Charges : £2966.00

Interest @ 8% : £ 772.22

Total: £3738.27 (inc Court fee) - Court Fee £120.00

CLAIM IN TOTAL : £3958.27

AQ dispensed with - fee £100 paid (fee added to final figure)

DG Nudged 3 times to date.

Best wishes to all

Dougal

Update: 2013 Following our recent (9/7/13) hearing about Bank Charges at the Court of Appeal, and refusal to grant permission to Appeal; an Application has just (23/10/2013) been made for a fresh hearing and the Court Location is yet to be confirmed!

hi

can someone advise me ,have recieved a General Form Of Judgement or order and it sez i need to file a schedule of cheques??? what is this please...1st time posting can anyone help? also how do i start a thread?

Tim

Litigation Details:

Calim No: 7QZ64547

Claim amount £1993

Morpeth & Berwick CC

AQ sent by deadline 9th May '07, sent N244 along with AQ

DG have not sent their AQ as yet

Judge advised DG of N244 and requested they respond by 23rd July - they have not responded

Cheers, Suzy

Claim number: 7QZ72961

Issued: 16/05/07

Court: Cardiff County Court

Charges: £310.50

Interest: £140.77

Costs: £50

Total Claim: £501.27

Currently due for a directions hearing in Cardiff 14th August if it goes ahead. The AQ was dispensed with and no fee was payable.

Litigation Details:

Claim No: 7QZ41289

Bank: HSBC

Amount: £3058

Interest:£520

Fees(Court filing + AQ):£220

Total claim:£3798

An AQ was issued: My deadline to submit was 30th May, HSBC's extended deadline was 17th July and they filed by fax on the 17th.

Was waiting to hear from Leicester Court re their backlogs. I rang today and was advised I will get a letter soon staying the case in the light of the High Court Case.

(Can someone remove my earlier half finished response!)

-mia-:)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6080 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks