BankFodder

We Need Your Litigation Details!!!!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4327 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Have tried to pm a couple of mods - FULL PM boxes - So no litigation details sent as yet!!

Hi chain chick,I think i have just managed to pm livelylad if thats any help x

A message for Bankfodder.

There is loads of information regarding reclaiming bank charges and loads of paperwork too, except for one 'Vital' piece of paperwork missing, the bank's form(s) of defence. In my case it is the A&L, I believe they have now got their act together and have produced several forms of defence to suit the varying situations. I did my claim through the court rather than on line as I did not want the A&L's solicitor saying that my claim was missing anything. I even included the statute regarding the Social Security Act of 1992 in my claim just incase I needed it. In return I recieved a 6 page document from the banks solicitors saying that all the statutes mentioned including the Social Security Act did not amount to a hill of beans. So if you would like a copy of this defence, post me an address and I will forward you a copy, it's a corker, I cannot see how any judge who reads it, would come down on the side of the claimant.

i too have had a lengthy document from a&l's solicitors wragge & co saying various stuff, let me know if you want a copy and ill scan and mail to you

hi got a court date v A&L who do I PM, tried Bankfodder Livelylad but unable to accept anymore messages?

I have tried to send litigation details, but bankfodder couldn't accept them at the time. Also had a response from Wragg & Co. Has anyone gone to court yet. What happens when they enter teir defence? Help!!

I think you will probably find it will be stayed! - I was due in court on 21st Aug but heard yesterday stayed untill March 2008. I will of course be using the template from this site to apply to have stay set aside but I am not holding my breath!

have copies of letters from court transferring proceedings to cardiff and also ordering a stay until the result of the commercial court litigation.

can someone send me their email address and ill scan and pass them on.

going to try to get the stay lifted but dont hold out much hope.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4327 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you