Mcol form

bluedannyw
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6187 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just having a look at mcol form and see you can only fit 1000 characters on there. I see on the mcol template it shows all the points bunched up together. Is this ok? Don't want to mess up when i come to do my claim. And i would have to drive 20 odd miles to get a n1 form each time i start a claim.

Don't drive 20 miles - get one here

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n1_0102.pdf

Far better than MCOL in my opinion - just send it to your local court (along with the charges spreadsheet) and Bob is your Dad's brother (so to speak) :p

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Guest ChloeJane

Hi there,

The link Jonni gave you is great and here is the link to the template to follow for guidance.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/681-4-particulars-claim-n1.html

You can also post the completed N1! With a cheque and just remember to post 3 copies of everything.

N1 is really the preferred way to go and I think personally, the best.

With the particulars of claim - as it does not fit in the box on the online form jonni gave you, you can just put the words "as attached", and from the template link above, copy and paste the particulars of claim into a word document.

It all looks nice and neat then and professional.

Money claim is always an option - but give me the old fashioned tried and well tested method any day.

All the best,

CJ

Thanks jonni and chloe, just looked at the 2 links. Where the n1 form template shows at the court, but on pdf it says in the. Is this the same? Also at the bottom of the form it says the court office at , does this update when you put in court name? Also can you send to the court coz on other threads people say you have to hand in the form at the court? Sorry if i'm being thick but its late and can't use form correctly at moment as only on my mobile phone! Thanks again for the help!

Guest ChloeJane

Hi there,

To find your local court click here -

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/HMCSCourtFinder/

1) On the top right is the box where you put just the court name (in the)

2) The bottom left of the form - is where you put the defendents name and address - no it does not update from where you have written it further above.

3) You can hand it in or you can POST IT!!

ATTACH TO THIS FORM:-

Schedule of Charges

COPY THREE TIMES (FORMS AND SCHEDULE) and hand in or post to your local COUNTY COURT with the appropriate FEE

Then you are done! Hope this answers your questions.

CJ

Thanks again Chloe.

sorry to be a pain, but the bit at the bottom I referred to was the small print where it says - The court office at then there is a space before the next line says opening times.

Do I put Cambridge County court in there? The same as top of sheet?

Let them fill it in..... even the space at the top if you like.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.