We Need Your Litigation Details!!!!!

BankFodder
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6061 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Mandyk...

I am doing the same with Abbey at the moment....

I received their "defence" too...if you check out other posts on this site (and there are plenty going round!), you will see that this is not unusual. A lot of the banks these days are taking the process as far as they can in order to intimidate claimants.

Read up on the posts that take you through the step-by-step process of claiming your money back; it helps to note that the advice given is to start the claiming process with the assumption that your case COULD end up in court and this cannot be treated as a "get rich quick" scheme.

The next stage for you is to wait to hear from the court who could send you an Allocation Questionaire (AQ) {there's lots of information on this site about it} or, as in my case, the court might decide not to send one; in which case you will be informed when your court date is and given a period of time (14 days) in which you need to prepare your "court bundle" - all the documents you will be using to support your claim in court {again, there is lots of help here on preparing your bundle from start to finish}. You are advised to start preparing your bundle now - you need 3 copies of everything - one for yourself, one for the court, one for the bank; organising all the paperwork, numbering and indexing it to make it easy to read, presentable and professional takes time and it is better to get it started rather than trying to get it done and sent off in a panic before the deadline...

Keep the faith; the bank does not want to go to court; just do your bit and they'll have no choice to give you what is rightfully yours.

Shembu

• 2 weeks later...

I sent my litigation details to Zootscoot by pm several days ago - never received a response and note that my details have not been added to the Abbey litigation spreadsheet either?

I have also found that when trying to print out a copy of the spreadsheet - it comes out blank - there is nothing on it??!

Clarion48

I sent my litigation details to Zootscoot by pm several days ago - never received a response and note that my details have not been added to the Abbey litigation spreadsheet either?

I have also found that when trying to print out a copy of the spreadsheet - it comes out blank - there is nothing on it??!

Clarion48

I have also sent my details 3 times by PM and still doesnt show on the spreadie, is it just a case of you guys being busy ?

:madgrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Mine dont appear on it either?

Where are we supposed to send them to?

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue]Reka [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][URL]http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/93120-reka-abbey-court.html[/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [URL]http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/101308-t-cs-nov-1998-a.html[/URL] [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=4]Abbey *WON IN COURT* £2775[/SIZE][SIZE=1](awaiting payment) [/SIZE][/FONT] [B][FONT=Tahoma]Warrant of Execution filed 22/06/07[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Tahoma]***Warrant Issued 22nd June 2007***[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=red]PAID IN FULL [/COLOR][/FONT][/B] [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcAaoRr8H5c[/URL]

• 2 weeks later...

Westy1 v Abbey National

Claim No 7WH 00313 - non-compliance with S. 7 Data Protection Act

in the Whitehaven County Court

proforma defence received from Abbey National - that microfiched data is "not a relevant filing system" under the DPA. They also claim no liability for unfair bank charges, although I have not yet made that claim!

srfrench v Abbey National PLC

Claim No: 7HG02416

Amount: £7107.35 + £5.40 per day interest

Leeds Mercantile Court

Date to be ascertained :D

srfrench :eek:

Fight incompetance, stupidity, greed and unfairness......There's no excuse and no place for it in society, unless they really are! :wink:

Whistler128 V Abbey

Claim No: 7QZ31939

Portsmouth County Court

Hi

Just a heads up!! I am due to attend court 0n the 20th of July. (No sight of Abbey withdrawing at this stage)I have got all my bundles ready, however I did not recieved any directions for the courts asking for any of this. More so I was not required to complete a Allocation Questionaire.

Question is what should I be aware of at this stage?:cool:

name of bank, Abbey

amount claimed, £1869.79

claim number 7QZ74823

Shabby have filed a defence and I have sent the AQ... getting abit worried now...

Just wondered how I pay the £100 it states on the AQ?

Please can someone advise me?

Thanks

Hi There

Need some advice again adding to this post as not having much success with replies on my own.

Litigation details:

Name of Bank: Abbey

Amount claimed: £3546.02 (£120.00 costs added in error cliam amount shows £3666.02)

Claim number:7LB02509

Claim made for:

1.The amounts debited in respect of charges and any interest theron.

2.Order to enforce comppliance of the sixth data protection principle (Data subject rights).

Have received today N24 general order form or judgement order from court stating. Upon reading claimants letter dated 27 June 2007

It is ordered that

1. Claim discontinued.

2. Hearing listed for 22 August 2007 to remain in list relating to Defendants counterclaim.

I am miffed as I have not sent any communication to the court apart from initial claim. Received a letter from Abbey dated 27th June offering 65% and a copy of their defence. I have not accepted this offer so I am not sure what is going on.

Tried unsuccessfully to contact court today have sent fax detailing that no correspondence was sent to them by myself and will try again tomorrow.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on here.

TJ.Daws V Abbey

Case no: 7QZ39887

Amout claimed: £4341.53

No actual court date as yet.

Allocation and case management conference - 17th July

T J :p

S.A.R Sent 21/8/06

Statements and microfiche received 11/10/06

Request for payement of charges 29/1/07

LBA sent 21/2/07

MCLO filed 26/3/07

Acknowledgement of service recieved 4/4/07

Defence filed/received - transferred to Southend 30/4/07

Stayed unitl 27/6/07

Allocation & Case Management Conference 17/7/07 14:00pm

Effing Hell!!!

Are you sure it's nearly half a million squid? :cool:

• Haha 1

srfrench :eek:

Fight incompetance, stupidity, greed and unfairness......There's no excuse and no place for it in society, unless they really are! :wink:

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6061 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks