jayco v Lloyds (help!)

jayco

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5241 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

account was closed in 2001 with over £2000 overdraft of mainly charges, paid all but £190 back.

SAR for last 6 years statements - got 3 statements

SAR for all statements - got 3 back with letter asking if i wanted any further back before September's 2001 i was to reply and ask for them, but they will take time to get ???

was getting daily telephone calls from allied international collections dept, got sick so threatened them with OFCOM for harassment, they have just sent account back to Lloyds.

Lloyds wrote to me yesterday threatening court action unless I paid the remaining £190 within 5 days...

what do i do now ?

thanks, should i also just re-request all statements, or move on to prelim with aproximation and also ask for full statements in prelim ?

got this email, they are not complying with my SAR, its beyond 6 years, they have only sent me 3 statements.

Thank you for the e-mail.

I acknowledge your request for copies of charge transactions on your account.

Your e-mail has been passed on to our Copy Statement Unit and I have asked that your request is noted and for a response to be sent to you at the earliest opportunity. I wish to point out that there is a £10 charge for the requested information. The Copy Statement Unit will be contacting you in connection with this.

I would like to point out that we are obliged to provide up to a maximum of 6 years account information and as you have mentioned under DPA guidelines, we are allowed up to 40 days to provide the information you have requested. Hopefully we shall be in a position to respond before then.

i have also paid the £10 fee twice !

My advice would be to send them a non compliance letter from the link below. Use letter template 1 and jiggle the words to fit with your circumstances, not forgetting to add a bit about already paying the £10 fee twice !! (just out of interest did you pay by chq)

Heres the link ... Good luck, keep us posted

XxXxX

If I have been helpful, PLEASE click the scales

You may receive differing advice as people have had different experiences. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I offer is done so informally, without prejudice & without liability.

• Haha 1

If I have been helpful, PLEASE click the scales

You may receive differing advice as people have had different experiences. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I offer is done so informally, without prejudice & without liability.

I WON !!!!

HERE WE GO AGAIN .... BRING IT ON

:D