Hi & Help!!!! Please Scotland

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5256 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:confused: Hi All

Firstly apologies really new to this and prob. posting in wrong place.

Really need help with Daughters Student Account - Bank of Scotland which I am trying to help her sort out.

Sent letter April 16th (giving 14 days) requesting charges of £158.68 with interest. £1500 O/D on account which sadly she has made full use of! Parachute account was opened 'bout 8 months ago (no O/D) student loan etc and any additional monies paid into that account. To stop obscene charges!

Letters rec. from Bank of Scotland as follows:

Letter dated April 21- Sorry your unhappy willl investigate. FSA rules gives us 8 weeks to investigate & respond. However they want to ensure concerns are fully investigated and if not possible to respons in full within next 4 weeks we will update you.

Letter dated April 25- Advising O/D Limited ends on May 16. If you would like a new O/D you require to pay grant cheque or other eg. payment into account and apply. You qualify under our student scheme for an interest free O/D of £2750.

Letter dated April 28- Advising they have recently taken the opportunity to to review account (wonder why??) and note from records no credits have been made during last month. They would advise that under the conditions of the account a monthly salary! (its a student account) or similar monthly payment is required. 'Until recently we have not enforced this condition' In order to retain O/D account must be funded on on regular basis. 'Please make payment to account wihin 14 days':x

If they close account daughter cannot afford to repay O/D!!!

I am really unsure how to proceed can anyone help?? PLEASE. This is smacking of harassment to me .