Bryan Carter- Ceased as a Company???!!! *Took a while but WON in the end

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5279 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Interesting news for anyone dealing with Bryan Carter & Co....

Due to Bryan Carter being so ****** , I wrote a letter of complaint to the Supervisor of Solicitors (SoS) about them. There is currently an ongoing investigation ;-) ...Anyhoo, I'd like to share with you part of the letter I received back from the SoS today. The paragraph below is an extract of the letter the SoS has sent Bryan Carter and it reads....

'I would also ask you to explain why letters sent out on Bryan Carter & Co headed paper after the date the firm ceased to exist. I understand that you are still using Bryan Carter & Co headed paper. Our records show that Bryan Carter and Co ceased on 28th February 2007. This could have very serious implications for the partners of the firm as it is misleading.'

Hmmm..Interesting. I can't imagine for a second that the SoS have gotten things wrong. If this is the case then will the real Bryan Carter's please stand up, who are they now ???

• Haha 4

Just hate every DCA out there

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this true as they still send me letters now last one dated 3rd may 2007,and i would love to respond with a legal answer to them.also do you have a contact number for the Supervisor Of Solicitors

Oh my gawd!

If what is alleged is true this is VVV serious for those practicing lawyers involved with the firm. It's possible that their certificates are invalid which in turn will invalidate their indemnity insurance.

Theres also the possiblility of misrepresentation which could amount to an offence under the 2006 Fraud Act.

Should such a senario be true then the partners/owners would by personaly liable for any compensation/losses

Is this true as they still send me letters now last one dated 3rd may 2007,and i would love to respond with a legal answer to them.also do you have a contact number for the Supervisor Of Solicitors

The extract from the letter I typed in my above post is 'word-for-word' from the letter the SoS have sent to Bryan Carter.

Just found a telephone number for them at SoS ..Would you like me to PM it to you ?

Also, I will try to scan the SoS letter in so everyone can see for themselves :-)

Just found a telephone number for them at SoS ..Would you like me to PM it to you ?

Also, I will try to scan the SoS letter in so everyone can see for themselves :-)

hmmm has this worked ?

Scan0007.zip

MR carter is now trading under crellings carter and not bryan carter(BRYAN CARTER) has sized trading.many thanks to all involved.

But if that is the case then they should not be sending out letters on Bryan Carters headed paper...it's misleading and a BIG NO-NO .. They should be reported for this..

I agree,i pointed this out to our mutual friend who has responded that any future letters will be under their new title.

so as i have received a warrant of execution dated 30th april 07,plaintiff name bryan carter i wont pay a penny.

any views welcomed

BRYAN FRANK CARTER

Trading Directorships: 0

Trading Shareholdings: 0

Insolvent Directorships: 0

Insolvent Shareholdings: 0

Dissolved Directorships: 0

Dissolved Shareholdings: 0

Previous Directorships: 6

Proprietorships: 1

Postcode: KT13 8AL

I agree,i pointed this out to our mutual friend who has responded that any future letters will be under their new title.

so as i have received a warrant of execution dated 30th april 07,plaintiff name bryan carter i wont pay a penny.

any views welcomed

Apply to the court to have the warrant amended to include the new trading name

What about my CCJ which I need a letter from them about saying the full amount requested was paid before the month deadline? The court refuse to remove it without a letter from them and I haven't got a letter from them.

Woah - Views on this would be appreciated.

I have just spoken to Consumer Direct regarding Mr Carter still using Bryan Carter &Co letterheads when he has siezed trading under that company name,they have given me a case reference number and a direct line to the Law Society.

Just spoken to the Law Society and they have said anyone who has a Bryan Carter and Co letter from after 28th Feb 2007, they would love a copy of it. Plus Mr Carter is now in a new firm which started on March 1st 2007 called

Crellins Carter

111 Queens Road,

Weybridge,

Surrey.

What's that film? Oh yeah - Get Carter! ;)