Bryan Carter- Ceased as a Company???!!! *Took a while but WON in the end

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5275 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MR carter is now trading under crellings carter and not bryan carter(BRYAN CARTER) has sized trading.many thanks to all involved.

FREDRICKSON INTERNATIONAL LIMTED ( DEBT COLLECTIONS SERVICES ARE USEING BRYAN CARTER

Capital 1 Wants Full Payment Within 10 Days Byran Cater Co Will Take Over To Start Proceedings Facts Was Paying Capital 1 With A Dmp In 2005 Till 2007 What I Was Paying Never Came Of Balance .... Due To Loss In Child Tax Was Paying Token Payments Of A £1 Capital1 Removed All Default Charges To Default Me Then Put Them Back On Ballance Need Help With Letters Cheers

Provided the debt does include penalty charges write & tell them that in view of their intransigence in demanding payment in full within 10 days you will be disputing the debt as it includes unlawful penalty charges & interest & that consequently you will not only vigorously defend any action brought by them but you will counter claim seeking to recover said charges both present & historic + contractual compound interest

ODC asked me to look in

We need to know:

1. Have you sent them a letter asking for information (and which letter)

2. what there response was (if any)

3. What their particulars of claim were

4. what time your last payment was made on

5. What type of debt it relates to

6. If you have a copy of credit agreement, you need to post it up

Plus anything else relevant to it.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

• 1 month later...

Well well well...Was a long time ago since I started this thread but I finally have a conclusion to it all....

Have received a letter from Bryan Carter informing that they have applied to the courts for my CCJ to be 'Set Aside' ...This after many letters, calls and complaints (ultimately to the FOS)...I was prepared to pay the cost of the N224 but BC are kindly doing that for me as well heheehe...Court has confirmed they have recieved their request and that the fee has been paid ;-)

Well It's been a 3 year fight with BC and I lost one or two battles along the way, but I didn't lose the war...and yes, victory does taste sweet, very sweet :-)

• Haha 1

Just hate every DCA out there

well done:D:D:lol:

Barclaycard Student credit card £400 partial refund received, S.A.R -

Open & Direct Finance- extortionate, cca to Rockwell debt collection they ran away, now with Bryan Carter, no cca 17/03/08 sent back to Open

Pugsley v Littlwoods, have not received the signed credit agreement only quoting reg of 1983

Pugsley v Fashion World JD williams, 17/03 2008 Debt Managers returning file to JD williams as they could not supply the credit agreement

Capital one MCOL Settled in full

Smile lba settled in full

advice is given informally and without liability and without prejudice.

Congratulations, pmchfc, has Bryan Carter said they won't take further legal action against you?

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

Congratulations, pmchfc, has Bryan Carter said they won't take further legal action against you?

They can't...There is no debt for them to take action against.,,The debt has been wiped + I'm getting refunded everything I've already paid toward the legal fees BC charged me :-)

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

start your own thread regarding this, saying what the debt is for etc

they often collect statute barred debt, so the more details the better

Barclaycard Student credit card £400 partial refund received, S.A.R -

Open & Direct Finance- extortionate, cca to Rockwell debt collection they ran away, now with Bryan Carter, no cca 17/03/08 sent back to Open

Pugsley v Littlwoods, have not received the signed credit agreement only quoting reg of 1983

Pugsley v Fashion World JD williams, 17/03 2008 Debt Managers returning file to JD williams as they could not supply the credit agreement

Capital one MCOL Settled in full

Smile lba settled in full

advice is given informally and without liability and without prejudice.

I'm getting refunded everything I've already paid toward the legal fees BC charged me :-)

roughly how much are we talking, pmhcfc?

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

Hi all just finished reading this fasinating thread

I have received a letter from Bryan Carter De Havilland Drive Weybridge this morning, saying that Court Proceedings will be issued on the 15th May 08 without further notice. etc

Now I had a Cap One Account, claimed back the charges and won but they took there money and paid themselves, and then sent us a cheque for £297.00 this being the remiander left

So why I am going to be taken to Court?

Im feed up with them Fredrickson International and Bryan Carter are making me ill. Im sick of writing to them and informing them there is nothing owing.

Help please

Lynn

If there is nothing owed then let BC/Freds issue court proceedings, then when the papers drop through the letterbox challenge them to prove it - issue the obvious defence - and then launch a counterclaim for damages for the distress they are causing. Then when you win your case shop the barstweards to the relevant authorities.

roughly how much are we talking, pmhcfc?

Unfortunately not a great deal in reality-- More than £500, less than £800..But still, a victory is a victory :-) Money now in bank, CCJ now set aside, nothing (re this) on my credit files anymore either.

• 2 months later...
FREDRICKSON INTERNATIONAL LIMTED ( DEBT COLLECTIONS SERVICES ARE USEING BRYAN CARTER

A Newbie here ..

Been trawling thro' this long running thread with great interest..

But for info..

My daughter has just had 3 threatening letters in last 3 months.

chronlogically .

1 early July..Bryan Carter & Co ( Solicitors) this one bumps up the costs.. inc Court fees, interest etc..

2 ..late July from Fredrickson International.( letter states Debt collection services) original debt quoted.

3... This Week Bryan Carter & Co, ( Solicitors) back to original debt amount ?...

And threatening court action next week .

Both of the BC ones are on Bryan carter headed Paper @ the De havilland Drive Weybridge address.

Signed by BC,, although they look like its all printed as One , inc the signature.

But in differing formats and have different style of BC signatures.

And all this Despite there being an IVA in Place since june 2007 covering all the debts. ???

C.....

Edited by ceedy

Best to transfer this message to a new thread I think.

This one's grown too many whiskers...

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

Hi ceedy,

Where is your thread?

Can you post a link?

Cheers, Jeff.

yer tis

http://consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/93189-bryan-carter-still-exist.html

I wasn't allowed to post a link b4 as being a newbie with lesss tha 5 posts links not allowed.. but up to the big 7 now :-)

take care

C.