Bryan Carter- Ceased as a Company???!!! *Took a while but WON in the end

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5281 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You paid them money and asked for it back when they refused/ignored your request for legal documents you are entitled to receive.

Telling you they are closing their files and returning t to their client does not absolve their responsibilities.

You should now write back to Cretins and tell them they owe you £11 + costs and you expect to receive their payment within 14 day. Tell them in no uncertain terms that a legal claim will follow without further notice if they fail to comply.

At the end of that period clim. It will be interesting to see how they react.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry to bring up this thread again but ive just had a lighbulb momnet I had to phone bryan carter up after receiving 2 letters saying id cancelled a dd which they had carried on cashing after the trading ceasid in feb (which I never set up in the first place) while speaking to some arrogant person on the phone i mention oh I thaught you had ceased trading to which I got was you got it wrong we never did mmmmmmmmmmmmm and both letters are letterheaded as bryan carter solicitors

hey i have the same problem as you and i have found out that i have paid far too much money to them like over 400 pounds i found a number for them but there was no reply have u got a contact number for them and do u have ne advice that you could give me on what i should do.

yes I have a number I rang but watch out they are very arrogant and controlling dont let them brow beat you Good luck its 08701125136

keep your head when talking to them they will wind you up until you crack have gone to my bank and requested the original copy of the direct debit form and all the statements as its my intention to claim back under the direct debit scheme and also I am going to go to the FOS and see what they can do as wehrn on the phone to this person when mentioned that they ceased trading back in feb they tiold me I was misinformed ?????? A bare faced lie me thinks good luck huns and let me know what happens

Hey Toofiegap and Littlemiss

SAY NO TO 0870

You don't want B. Carter to make money from your calls to them do you?

Just Google SAYNOTO0870.COM - Non-Geographical Alternative Telephone Numbers, enter the 0870 number, and up comes 01932 333275 'Bryan Carter Litigation Solicitors'.

These wretched 0870 numbers, which charge something like 8p per minute are one of the banes of my life when I can get geographic numbers like 01932 free on my line deal.

I would like to see CAG give prominence to these friends of ours such as 'saynoto0870' and 'pepipoo' (for motorists in the kak).

If a moderator dislikes the word 'kak' (clue: the country of origin may well win the World Cup) could he/she please take note?

Both sites run on the same principles as CAG - one for all and all for one.

Regards

Van

• Haha 1

If a moderator dislikes the word 'kak' (clue: the country of origin may well win the World Cup) could he/she please take note?

Van

Didn't know it is a French Word?:grin:

Just some guy. I try to help, but all advice is my opinion.

The latest letter I received is on a letterhead which states that Bryan Carter is the Trading Name of Crellins. Must have ordered new stationery....

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Registration Number: Z510443X

Date Registered: 21 November 2000 Registration Expires: 20 November 2007

Data Controller: BRYAN CARTER

Address:

BRYAN CARTER & CO

PERSIMMON HOUSE

BROOKLANDS BUSINESS PARK

WEYBRIDGE

SURREY

KT13 0NT

And yet all payments must be sent to De Havilland Drive Weybridge Surrey KT13 0NT and on the bottom of the letter it states Bryan Carter & Co is the trading name of Crellins Carter of 111 Queens road weybridge surrey KT13 9UW???

We seek him here we seek him there but we cant find him anywhere

Crellins Carter Solicitors

Crellins was established in 1969 in Kingsway, London WC2. It grew rapidly through acquisition and internal expansion and had a number of regional offices in Surrey and Middlesex, as well as a West End office by 1980.

It now operates from a single modern office in Weybridge, offering efficient services to upmarket private clients and to small-and-medium-sized businesses and companies.

The firm aims to form a close relationship with its clients and to retain them for many years. In general it succeeds in this aim. the quality of its services is comparable with its competitors in the City of London; they are, however, supplied at a more reasonable cost, particularly for private clients.

So why are payments to be made to a different address??

hi toofiegap,

had a legal looking letter from these the other day told them to go ahead and take me to court now i will wait and see what happens i get a strong feeling this company are something to do with a dca named fredrikson international or fred flinstones as i like to call them:D