Jump to content


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4846 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

As far as the RW&C scan is concerned, your entitled to make request for the documentation; --no sooner than a calendar month to the previous request.

If my post was helpful don't forget to click the star!

Advice is offered freely, without liability and without prejudice.

If in any doubt professional legal advice should be sought.


I do not profess to be in any way legally trained, I am a big

oily truck driver and all I know has been learned within the

Consumer Action Group.





Trying to stop smoking?



A dummies guide to the forums







Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
:confused: Hi all just confused as recieved today a letter from Robinson way admitting they do not have the agreement!what does that mean also what should be the best plan of attack(ooops i mean next move).this on ldebt around £3k.:|
Link to post
Share on other sites

If time is up and their saying they cant produce the agreement then they cant enforce the debt


Just write to them & tell them

"as a result of your failure to comply with my lawful request as set out in the CCA 1974 I consider any alleged debt to be unenforceable & as a result shall not be making any further payments forthwith"


I would be confident someone more experienced will confirm this.


Sorry to hear about your job - happy job hunting I started a new one just a while ago.





Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Help please just got CCJ and payment i could afford on £3k debt was £11.44 a month due to only earning £200per week and judgement was set at £225.28 per month!Any advice greatfully recieved!

Link to post
Share on other sites

did you admit the debt?

Or were you judged against without replying to the claim?

Or did the judge just find against you (even tho you presented a defence?)


Worst case, you can apply for a variation order via your local court.

it costs (I think) £75 tho...

Carpe Jugulum

Link to post
Share on other sites

who or what is Eurodebt?

A debt management company?

Any way.

You need to fill in a "variance of judgement" form which can be downloaded here:

The requested resource (/HMCSCourtFinder/tiles/Her Majesty's Courts Service -Forms and Guidance) is not available


it's £30 fee, which can be waived "in hardship".

You fill it in with your income/expenditure, then a judge will decide what you can afford to pay

Carpe Jugulum

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got Court Date Today 2/4/09 At Local Court.

Any Advice Helpful,can They Make Me Go Bankrupt?

Also Off My Income And Expenditure Sheet The Car Hp Payments Are Missing And A Loan Are Not Showing Hence I Think Judgement Was Set High Because Of This.help Please.

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...