Urgent Help Needed Please, Missed My Bundle Date!!!

Rodster
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6155 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi rodster and welcome to CAG,

This is perfectly normal and your claim is proceeding as it should - have a good read of this forum in particular the Abbey successes ands you wil lsee how your claim is likely to progress. Any further q's just ask.

Good Luck

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

Thanks Giz.

I havn't a clue what to do or take to court when i have to go though & what do i say to them???:-x

Do you have any ideas Giz???

Thanks in advance

Rod

It is highly unlikely you will end up in court - have a good read around the Abbey forum as I suggested and then you will ahve a better understanding of t he process from here on.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

Thanks for that, found alot more.

Found the basic bundle zip but:

I'm really really finding it hard to understand the basic bundle, as what to put in it, what refers to my case, what order to put all the info on this site in!

Really finding it hard to carry on with it, but i need too...

Rod

Rod,

I really think that you need to read through the process again... Start with the FAQ's - then there is an amazing sticky which Karnevile posted which will explain what to do when you have a court date...

For now - you don't have a court date (from what I see) and so do not need to send the bundle unless it has been specifically asked for by the judge.

Sorry but I cannot stress enough how important it is to fully understand this process as much as possible before you start it - with Abbey you will invarioubly find yourself at least heading to the court stage, they are stringing things out longer and longer in the hope that you will give up.

Just submit your allocation questionnaire to the court as requested.

Read my thread for some pointers etc.

Hope this helps.

Nutty X

• Haha 2

;) If I helped, then please click my scales ;)

My advice is only my opinion...

Please read the

FAQ's

Sign the Phil Whitmore petition:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/PAYUSBACK/

Abbey - £1600 - WON!!

Thanks alot, sorry i think straight at the minute!!!

I just didn't want to be put in a position that when i send my form in then they ask for the bundle i wasn't ready. So i've nothing to do yet then???

Rod

Wait until you have heard from the court - the next step may well be hearing date for the full hearing, but it will more likely be Abbey using:

- We want mediation

- Expert witness

- Is it right for the small claims track etc

This successfully slows things down... don't back down and post whatever you get from the court!

Hope that helps :cool:

Nutty X

Please read the

FAQ's

Abbey - £1600 - WON!!

Rod,

Mediation is effectively holding the whole process up as it takes ages to set up etc.

Expert witness... hmmm... again another ploy

Argument for allocation review... well this means that there will probably be an allocation hearing prior to the prelim hearing, prior to the real hearing... another ploy to hold the process up...

Ultimately they will pay you your money the way they did mine... as soon as they realise that you are not put off by their ploys and that you will keep going regardless... there is details of all this in my thread... it will explain the approaches discussed and the invaluable advice I received :)

Hope that helps

Please read the

FAQ's

Abbey - £1600 - WON!!

Hello Rod

Just that if you have'nt sent them a copy of your list of charges yet, then you can send them a copy of it with your AQ, along with a forwarding note just asking them to put the list on your file with your claim form.

Have you sent the draft letter with your AQ as per the template in the library?

Phil:)

This is only my personal, honest opinion!

Hope I'm not giving you too much information, Rod!!!!!!!!

Since I did my AQ, mine had to be in on the 7th Nov last year!!!, some people have been attaching a letter of 'Draft Directions' to their AQ which is basically asking the Judge who will be dealing with your AQ to make the points in the letter an order. A link to this template is below:-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/53570-new-strategy-allocation-questionaires.html

I never did, as it was'nt around then, and don't worry if it seems too much to take in and you just want to send in your AQ as it is, but if you read the template, I think it sounds great! Even better if you get a Judge who agrees with it and enforces it on to the bank, it means a settlement could come along a little sooner than you think! See what you think!

Phil:)

• Haha 1

This is only my personal, honest opinion!