Claim Form Submitted

suz1ec

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5256 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Just submitted my claim form to the court with the £120 fee, i know this sounds stupid but can anyone advise me what happens now and how long i have to wait to see if Nat West contact me etc.

Thanks

Sue

You will receive a letter from Northampton Court stating to you the date that the claim was served and then they have 14 days from that date to acknowledge your claim.

At some point before this date, Cobbett's will file the acknowledgement to give them an extra 28 days to defend.

Depending how they play it, you should expect to receive a CPR 18 request within 21-25 days after you have submitted your claim.

Use this time now to thoroughly read the threads on the CPR 18 requests and make sure you've got your documents together. There's a template letter to send a schedule of charges and interest spreadsheet to the court to attach to your claim too, so best to get that one quickly prepared

Thanks FunHat, its all a bit daunting, but well worth it if they pay up!!

I shall await the contact from Northampton Court.

I'm just ahead of you, Cobbett's filed their defence on the 3rd and I received notification from the court of the Solicitor that is handling it, so all seems to be progressing.

Keep the faith, it's Natwest's own fault now for fobbing off with standard letters and it's time to play hardball with them

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay were all right behind you Suz1ec. Just pop back if you need any answers to anything. Lots of peeps on here who can help. Fendy xxxx

NATWEST BANK CLAIM - £16,100.00 WON

ABBEY BANK - £5500.00 WON

CAPITAL ONE VISA - £1800.00 WON

HUBBYS CAPITAL ONE VISA £2012.00 WON

TOTAL WON TO DATE: £25,400

*************************************************:D :D

NATWEST BANK -CLAIM 2 PRE 6 YEARS- ONGOING

ABBEY BANK -CLAIM 2 PRE 6 YEARS - ONGOING

YORKSHIRE BANK - AT SAR STATUS

HALIFAX CREDIT CARD - AT SAR STATUS

PLENTY MORE TO START LATER.

STRENGTH IS SOMETHING YOU CHOOSE IN LIFE, ITS A CONSCIOUS CHOICE YOU MAKE, YOU ARE NOT BORN WITH IT. YOU LEARN IT.:D :D

STRENGTH, YOURE NOT BORN WITH IT, YOU LEARN IT :confused:DUE TO WHAT LIFE DOES TO YOU. :)

Thanks.

Can anyone point me in the direction of the standard letter to send my schedule of charges to the court?

As i say i have paid the fee, so shall i send my schedule of charges now or wait to be asked??

Thanks!! :)