Help please!

Iank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5252 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone! i was just after some advise if u can help on what you think would be the next best move for me, i have just got my court date through which is the 25/7/2007, and was wondering if any of you think that i should contact the bank and see if they are willing to settle now instead of going to court, or shall i wait and see if they contact me first.

any advise would be appriciated thanks!

I agree with Barty. If LTSB were interested in anything other than keepin your money, they would contact you! :)

They're pobably to busy to take your call at the moment :D

~S~

Griffin

04/01/07 New S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent by RECORDED DELIVERY

05/01/07 Delivery of S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) confirmed by Royal Mail

18/01/07 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) data received

09/02/07 Prelim letter sent.

16/02/07 Frist template response received (nothing out of the ordinary).

23/02/07 LBA sent.

22/03/07 Claim issued to County Court

28/03/07 Claim served on Lloyds TSB (to reply by 11/04/07)

16/04/07 Acknowledgement of service (date stamped 12/04/07) received. Lloyds intend to defend the whole of the claim.(Lloyds' defense to be filed by 25/04/07)

26/04/07 Received Lloyds defense (standard 9 point) AQ to be returned by 11/05/07

09/05/07 My AQ returned to court

22/05/07 Lloyds have not met the AQ deadline. Court give them until 05 June to file

05/06/07 AQ filed by Lloyds with application for 1 month stay

sorry iank i have to say i agree with the above... on my 1st claim i called the solicitors but i came off the phone so stressed i was going to jack it in... sit back wait and for the money to come in.

Thanks to you all above for that advise, it has helped me alot and i think i will just sit and wait to see what happens, still about 8 weeks away yet, so alot could happen between no and then.

thanks christinajanep i will do, my head was all over the place wondering what to do next, just dont want to go to court so looking for an easy way out.

:) Hi Iank i just wondered if you had got your 'court bundle' together just in case!!! You may not need it, like in my case got my court date through a few weeks back for 20th June so was getting bundle together to send to SC&M and the courts and then last week received letter from SC&M saying Llyods were going to settle. But you never know i was prerparing to go all the way to court cause Llyods are nice like that....NOT

Anyway good luck with your claim, hope i've helped a bit??? You just need to be prepared, if you are already then sorry to stick my nose in:rolleyes:

Suzy75