sophisticat

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5252 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest ChloeJane

Hi Sophisticat!

Welcome to the CAG!

Would be great if we know what bank so we can lead you to the right area for help, but till you post back and we know more, HI!

You cant be in a more fun and friendly place to see through any part of your claim or issue that brings you to the site.

You will not only find really helpful information and all the templates you need, but you will find the confidence to take it all on.

Post back and let us know what brings you here and someone will look out for you!

All the best,

CJ

hi chloe jane i bank with the halifax and have had interest charges when im overdrawn or even when im not don`t know why i`m getting charges still when in credit can i claim this as well :o

regards

sophisticat

Guest ChloeJane

Hi again,

The Halifax forum -

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/halifax-bank-bank-scotland/

If you click the above link you will be taken to the Halifax Forum. Scroll to the bottom of the page, click "new thread". You are then posting in the right area.

This becomes your permanent thread - so whenever you return and need to update or ask a question you just go back to the main thread!

Will look out for you when you get there! Have you begun your claim yet by sending off for statements ? Let someone know where you are up to to get some great tips!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/25457-guide-reclaiming-bank-charges.html?garpg=6

The above link is a handy one!

CJ