LewisDean v Lloyds TSB Credit Card - HELP

LewisDean

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5155 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am claiming charges from Lloyds TSB Credit Card. Present state of play is that I have all statements (after sending SAR) and have prepared the preliminary letter and spreadsheet. But there are that many addresses on here that I don't know where to send them! Any pointers would be much appreciated.

thanx for the address...Good luck LD (& ta Barty you helped me from the beginning)

Back to you

C

A&L S.A.R - (Subject Access Request): 40 days up - overdue ! Now received

Co-operative Bank (business): £ 1,008 - settled in full after LBA

Lloydstb: £ 387 - settled in full after LBA

• 3 months later...

Update!!! Sent LBA to Lloyds dated 20 June 07 for charges totalling around £250 all in. After their initial and immediate letter stating they were dealing with the matter, we received today a final offer of £65 to settle the matter! This, they say, is the amount of any charges over and above £12 for each occassion plus interest. I know the initial claim does not amount to much compared to most others on this forum, but their offer is much lower than the initial claim. Is it worth going further with the claim or easier to accept this offer????

Update!!! Sent LBA to Lloyds dated 20 June 07 for charges totalling around £250 all in. After their initial and immediate letter stating they were dealing with the matter, we received today a final offer of £65 to settle the matter! This, they say, is the amount of any charges over and above £12 for each occassion plus interest. I know the initial claim does not amount to much compared to most others on this forum, but their offer is much lower than the initial claim. Is it worth going further with the claim or easier to accept this offer????

They are trying to say that the £12 charge is fair no one has said this just go for the full refund they will pay.

dpick:)

cannot find it A to Z

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Halifax :D

Paid in full £2295

MBNA:mad: 20/03/2008 settled in full out of court

Capital One:D

07/07/2007 Capital one charges paid in full £1666

19/01/2008 recovered PPI £2216 + costs

Littlewoods :-D

12/08/2007 write off £1176.10 debt.

JD Williams charges refunded in full £640